News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Babysitting (open for bored peoples)

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 10, 2006, 10:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

~Like I said. She's flaky.~ She didn't care much if her aunt liked her or not, but she wondered what Terry would think when he realized his mother always pushed him away.

Terry patted the bird, with wonder. he looked at xaver, asking what to him was an innocent question.
"What happened to your sister?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver paused, glancing at the boy, but where he probably would have become tense and mute to others, except Ginny, he simply kept that pang of emotions to himself. He watched Terry for a moment, before finally answering, his voice unchanging from before, just softer.
"She was killed."
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Terry understood death. He understood killings even better, despite the fact he was so young. Many of his psychic abilities supplied him with images many adults couldn't stand. He looked at Xaver sadly.
"I'm sorry."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver hesitated slightly, then nodded, giving a small smile. He patted Terry on the shoulder, allowing his topmost thoughts, of thanks for the understanding, to be heard. Xaver had supreme mental characteristics, and under nearly all situations, only thoughts that were simple, such as the thanks he gave Terry, would ever be allowed to be passed. He stuck his hands into his pockets, and then glanced at Arkelot, saying a stream of words in that foreign, undeterminable language of his.
The bird chirped, and preened Terry's hair affectionately. Xaver smiled slightly at this, then looked foreword.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled slightly. Despite Terry's incesint talking, he was a good kid. He also could tell when someone would rather not talk about something painful, but that was just because of his own personal ways. They arrived at a clearing, with caves in a semi-circle. Where the wolves lived.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver looked around, taking in the area with curiosity. He hadn't been there before. He watched the caves for a moment, then looked back over his shoulder to Ginny, simply looking at her.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny whistled two light notes and a few wolves came to greet her. Soime of them smelled around Xaver and terry, but the largest barked, making them get away. This one was obviously Ginny's favorite, the one called Moonlight. This one had met Xaver before, and felt no threat from terry.

"hey Moon." Ginny said, softly. She knelt beside the wolve, rubbing behind his ears. She had been so busy lately, she hadn't seen any of the wolves, and she hadn't let them keep up with working everyday and night for her. Not since one of them had died.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret