News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(haha idk im bored with this rp. we need to throw something interesting in!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

((yeah i know...what should we do??))
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

(I'd be happy to suddenly disapear or something if needed!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)

((okay then.....where are you.....oh to answer your question.....I am a square.....lolz....joking ;D ))

dobby888

((I don't know where I am, unless you mean my basement!!! lolz anyway just have me dissapear....... and *looks Cho up and down* you my friend, may possibly be a square.))

draco294

((soo..what are we gonna do to spice this thang up??? its so friggin boringg.))

dobby888

Jessie suddenly backed up and fell into a hole.

draco294

Draco began to laugh hysterically when he saw this. He as going to comment, but couldnt through the fits of laughter.

dobby888

Jessie was laughing hysterically as well, but when she tried to climb out of the hole,  she found it was to deep to climb out of, so she satisfied herself by body binding Draco.

draco294

"Wh..hey! Stop this foolioshness," Draco shouted, noticing the body bind.

dobby888

This made Jessie laugh even harder, and when she began to fall over laughing, the once narrow hole, made room for herto roll around histerically, that is untill she noticed what had just happened.

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

*Hey guys?  come look at this* and Jessie stood up, and the earth formed around her to give her just enough space, and then she stuck her arm out straght and the earth moved around that.