News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you are in Ravenclaw post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

harrypotterfan:)

oh sarah i didn't know you were here too what are you here for??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

i'm right here! i know you guys care! hello!

Shara2007

Well I was feeling a little sick from lunch and came to see what was the matter. I don't care what happens so ha.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

oh i see i need to see something about the security because "someone" asked me to ask ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

LOL
sorry to worry you :-\ what time is it now so i can go to sleep*letting a yawn come out*

draco294

"aww. you're scared to talk to me! i feel so honored.   maybe you should build up some courage like me."

"oh never mind I'm just going to go to sleep." Cho says and heads up to her dorm

draco294

Don't forget how to sleep, you stupid mudblood appreciater.

"you shouldn't worry about me you evil person, you should worry about your popularity!" cho says with a smirk and enters her common room.

draco294

"hey come back here! my popularitys just fine!  whats wrong with it??  **no answer**  well atleast answer me! whats wrong with my popularity!?  im very popular..with the people who matter"

Cho hears him talking to himself and then sticks out her head and says, " First sign of madness, talking to themselves. ::) " and then goes into the common room.

draco294

"im not going mad. hey! come back. c..come on.. please.. its dark out here. come on.. just for a second.. its fun being mean.. hello!.. anybody?"