News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you are in Ravenclaw post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah walks in the room and getting right behind Draco,

"Boo."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho started up the stairs and then realized she wanted to eat, so she went back outside.

"Eww Draco why are you still here." ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

im here 'cause i can be. you gotta problem with it?
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

((Write out your words, please.))

Yeah I have a problem with that, so what?! ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

"You wont do anything about it. Besides, whats wrong with me being here? I'm one of the most loved people at Hogwarts. "

Ha your words make me laugh. ::) :P

draco294

Well because you can't see your face, everytime you try and look into the mirror it breaks. ::) :P

draco294

That doesnt even make sense to what I said. I said I was loved. Not that I was hot. (which I am by the way)

You said you don't see why, so I pointed out that statement. ::)

draco294

Whatever. Stupid mudblood lover. Ugh.

You should shut up first, evil person. ::) :P

draco294

draco294