News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just around the common room.

Started by Naroto Mashima, August 31, 2006, 06:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((man, Al you're so mean to Sarah. Sarah is really sensitive))
Quote from: Naroto Mashima on April  8, 2007, 04:40:45 AM
{[I'm silent. I stalked you guys all the way down here. XD]}

((LOL you forgot Cho..))
Cho notices Al came down and shouts to scare Al "HI AL!!"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Naroto Mashima

{[BTW, I'm in th common room. How did you scare me from the Great Hall?]}
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

((I thought you said you stalked us all the way down here ::) ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Naroto Mashima

Quote from: Naroto Mashima on April  8, 2007, 10:08:10 AM
{[Leave what?  ;) I really could care less. I made my decision now STFU about it.]}

Al walked back to the common room, now that Sarah and Jack were gone again. He looked around, seeing no one. He slowly and silently pulled his Herbology book out of his bag, as if someone were to talk to him right when he started to study. It always happened. But this time, hopefully it wouldn't.

He opened it carefully, still looking around. Once it was open, he studied as fast as he could, before someone could talk to him before he was done.

{@Harry - Read. XD}
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

((oh the common room....fine be like that and I'm not Harry if you see my bio, I'm Cho ::) ))

Naroto Mashima

Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

SArah forgot her bag and decide to go up and get her bag. She walk to her room and then fell down the stairs on the way down.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Cho runs down the stairs and sees Sarah lying there unconscious. Cho yelled, "Help, somebody help me please!"

Naroto Mashima

{[Sigh....Godmodding again? Who said Sarah is unconcious...?]}

Al heard a noise and decided to check it out. He walked around, looking for the source of the sound. He found Cho and Sarah on a staircase. He ran over there.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

(Well will go with it.)

Sarah then started to wake up a little but was dizzy and upset.

"Well were am. Why does it feel like a truck hit me."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

((Well she is fell and don't you think if you fall down stairs, you're going to be unconscious?!Duh...common sense... ::) ))

A truck didn't hit you but you did fall down the stairs.

Naroto Mashima

{[Chya, you could be dead. XD. Lol, I fell down the stairs and got up right away, and said, "I'm Good!"]}

"No trucks here... Thank god. Anyway, you okay?" he asked, holding his hand out to give her a support to pull herself up.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

"Oh I'm glad that I'm fine." Sarah said grabing Al hand to get up. "Thanks Al."

Naroto Mashima

Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

"So Al what have you been up to." Sarah said thinking about how clumsy she is.