News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

virus outbrake

Started by pig, October 5, 2006, 06:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Pig rushed around the room tending to sick students and teachers it seemed everyone was getting sick, it was really bad. every single patent had the same symptoms; a high fiver,rash, vomiting and draining of power. The stronger the witch or wizard was the more worse it became. Pig was beginning to panic she had been working there for over 5 years and yet she still felt like she wasn't ready for this.

LavyBrown

Lavy pushed the door open and walked in, closing it tightly behind her. "How are these ones?" she asked sounding alittle tired from lack of sleep. She looked around the room at everyone in beds, hoping this wouldn't happen to her. She know if it did, it would be a disaster.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

~Harry Potter~

Harry came into the Med Wing with a student in his arms.  The boy was limp and had a flushed face.  On his arms there were small splashes of rash.  Harry was wearing a medical mask and his robes covered all of his body but his face and hair.

"We got another one, he passed out in my Defense Against the Dark Arts class.  Where do you want him?" Harry said depressed at all the students getting sick. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

Ginny came in, still wearing her robes from being outside. It seemed she had just gotton back. She looked at Pig, sadly.
"The Ministry has no idea what this could be, but they're afraid to move anyone to St. Mungos. They don't want to contaminate the hospital." She leaned against the door, looking around the room at all the sick people. There wasn't much she could do to help, since the furthest she had been trained in the medical feild was quick easy cures to small problems. She looked at her three friends.

"Have we figured out how to at least slow it down yet?" She asked, after a beat.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" There is still no sigh of improvement and if  more people get sick we wont have any more beds left" Pig said turning to Harry " Put him over there" she told him, pointing to a spear bed in the corner.

" No Ginny, I've tried everything that I have nothing seems to work, who ever designed this virus did it well, I'm afraid if we don't find a cure soon people might die" she said sadly.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny rubbed the back of her head, messing up her hair. She took off her cloak and hung it on a hook, rolling up her sleeves.

"Considering I can do nothing else until we get a lead, tell me what to do, Miss Head Healer." She said to Pig, sadly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Harry quickly put a student down in the bed and returned.  He had an idea. 

"Do we know if this virus has any effects on Muggles?  It sounds like it feeds on our powers.  Maybe we could find someone in the Muggles to fight off the virus."

pig

" Well Ginny you can help me out with some of these patients. You see that rash well its quite sore so it needs to have a lotion patted on every hour and by my watch the hour is nearly up so i will need a bit of help with that. Gloves will be needed as i am not a hundred percent sure yet that it can not be transmitted by touch" Pig said yawning.

Pig then looked at Harry through tired eyes. " It has a small effect basically to a muggle it is the commom cold, you see witches and wizard who have two magical parents are are at much higher risk so your theory could work. in most community's there are often a few people that have a natural immunity to new virus"

~Harry Potter~

Harry looked at all the sick students.

"...are there any pure muggle born children here?  If it is the mutation of the common cold, then they should have a stronger resistance.  I remember getting the cold a lot of times when I was younger.  If we can find out for sure if it is a mutation from the muggle cold then we can work on find a way to treat it."

LavyBrown

"That's our best guess for now, but what do we do if it's not a mutation? The strongest of us haven't been hit yet but it's only a matter of time. It will only get worse." Lavy looked down at her watch.

pig

" I had one muggle born she was one of the first cases but she got better and I dis charged her" Pig said walking over to her stock cubed and took out a bottle of lotion.

LavyBrown

"One out how many, pig?" Lavy said. "That's dosen't really scream mutation does it." she walked over to the bottle of lotion and opened a bottle.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny followed, opeanng a bottle as well, thinking.
"We don't know every person's parents. A lot of kids are muggle born. If we can find out which ones, and whether they've been sick, are sick, or are well, then we can determine if it's a mutation." She said, after some thought.

She pulled on some gloves, as Pig had instructed and walked across the room.
"And Lavy...let's just hope it dosen't hit us before we find a way to get rid of it."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" Yes one Lavy but if it is acting like a cold many muggle born stundents wont come to see me as its not life threatening" Pig said taking the bottle of lotion over to one of the patients and began to dab at the sore rash with it.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stopped beside a student's bed and began dabbing on lotion. She did it gently, knowing rashes hurt at the slightest touch.

"Let's inform the remaining teachers and students at dinner tonight that if they have even the slightest cold, they need to be examined." Ginny suggested.

(I'm going to my boyfriends for the day. I won't be back till late tonight, so don't go too far without me please!)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret