News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

School Weekends

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 13, 2006, 05:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(dang sorry I haven't replied in a few days, completely slipped my mind)

Lavy kneeled down in front of Ginny and Xaver.

(There now I wrote myself back in just in case I have something of intrest to say, cause right now I'm blank)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

((It's okay to be blank, but I've been trying to include peoples in more RPs. Haha)

Ginny did open her eyes and looked at him. She felt Lavy beside her and turned her head, smiling slightly. Then she looked back at Xaver, her eyes looking over his face, checking on him, looking into his eyes before she smiled a little.

She laid in his arms for another moment, enjoying the feeling, before she gave him a pretend look.
"I'm not three years old, you know. I can sit up by myself." She said, even though she liked the feel of his arms around her.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting in her table drinking a butterbeer when a man she did not know walked up to the teachers table.

"Wonder who that is. I'll have to ask them later." Sarah then started to draw a picture of this stange person. Before she was done though it turned out to be that whole table. She decided that it was ok and would ask later. She then went back to her drink.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Xaver

(lol, it's ok. I do that all the time - :P)   ;D

Xaver allowed the wash of relief over him when she opened her eyes, smiling softly. He followed her gaze to Lavy, grinned in greeting at her, then looked back at Ginny.
"I don't care."
He wrapped his arms tight around her and cuddled her close for just a moment longer, beaming, then he gently stood, still holding her, then bent down, setting her upon the seat, his coat still over her. He wore a black, long-sleeved shirt, and a dark shade of jeans. He drew looks, admittedly, but he couldn't even tell. (He never noticed anyway.) Overjoyed, he could barely manage to pull up a stool without falling over.

Xaver sat down with a sharp sigh, wincing slightly, then simply smiling again, planting his elbows on the table. He looked around the room, as if in awe, watching the girl sketching for a moment, then he glanced at Lavy, then at Ginny, grinning.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Gonny flushed slightly and looked down.
"Sorry about that you guys." She said softly. "I didn't mean to do that."

That much was obvious. But she had been weak, then seeing Xaver had brought such a shock to her system her body had two choices. Either shut down, or explode. And since the second was bound to be messy, her mind decided on the first.

She looked up, around the room, relieved few had noticed her. Her eyes went back to Xaver's face and she looked him over, still unable to beleive he was real.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I wouldn't think you would."
He smiled slightly, then shook his head.
"You know I never could mind catching you. Especially if it's my fault. I'm sorry I scared you. I was half out of my mind with joy.."

Xaver winked at her, and turned away only for a moment to order and take a warm butterbeer from the passing waiter. He looked at the bottle for a moment, then set it on the table. Just watching it. Uncertain, almost.

He looked up over the bottle at Ginny, the smile rising once again on his lips.

"I've missed you," he said softly.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

She smiled softly.
~I've missed you too.~ She said in his head. She was waiting to talk to him until the school day was over. Then they could talk all they wanted.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver smiled, and then nodded, knowing her thoughts, and understanding. He was just so eager to talk to her again! He hadn't felt so giddy.. in he didn't know how long.
A sudden thought stirred, and he paused, thinking for a moment, then looked at the girls.
"I have a prior event to attend, regretfully... "
He looked like he suddenly hated himself. Or at least, hated his scheduling. But he shook it off.
Abruptly he rose.
Xaver smiled warmly at Ginny, took her hand, and kissed the top of it. He nodded to Lavy.
"It has been a pleasure. I will be in touch."
He tapped his head.
"And soon as possible, with you again. I must go.."

He gave them a departing smile, then started away, casting a final glance at them. Leaving his coat blanketed over Ginny.
Meeting Ginny's eyes.
-Love you,- he sent softly.
Then he was gone, disappearing into the crowd outdoors.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched him leave, happy he had left his coat. It gave him an excuse to come back.
She looked at her friends.
"You shoulda told me he was behind me." She said, pretending to scold them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy shrugged. 'Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention to him. And besides," she said putting her hands on her hips, "It's not my job to know who's behind you." Lavy shook her head and sat down smiling. "So are you feeling better are your little epidsode?"

pig

(yep same here, sometimes you do not now how the hell you can get back into a RP when it has gone on for pages lol)

Pig looked at Ginny and sighed

" I knew something was wrong, sometimes you have to let people help you know"

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting there looking at the time wondering when they were going back. She never listened to that part of the chats that they were given.

"Madam Brown or Professor's would you mind telling me what time we go back. I sort of forgot and did not want to get left here." Sarah said as she walked up to the table she hated the fact that she had very few kids her age to ask these questions to.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Xaver

(Humm. I was kinda waiting to reply after a little time had passed in the RP, but since I don't want the thread to die, I guess I'll reply.. :P )

The meeting took less time than Xaver had expected. A lot less time, actually. To be accurate, what normally took him an hour or three took only a half hour. He was pleasantly surprised when things wrapped up, and he transported himself quickly back into Hogsmeade with an almost hyper aura. Almost. He was too d**n tired to act out the excitedness that played in both his thoughts, and heart.

He appeared at the entrance of Knockturn Alley, and just after a step or two, he had to pause. Putting a hand out against the wall and leaning on it for support, he fought the hot bile rising in his throat from spilling out of his mouth. He was nauscous. Light headed, and dizzy.
He felt sick.

Xaver coughed again, the sound still unfamiliar to his own ears, and spat at the ground, frowning after. He was spitting up blood.
It was a good thing, he noted to himself, that he had worn a longsleeve, black sweater. It was warm. And it covered various wounds..
He shook his head and slowly pushed away from the wall, walking down the street. He paused at a candy shop, entering the sweet-filled botique.

-Just curious,- he sent to Ginny, Lavy, and Pig. And the student he could mentally sense talking to them, as well. -What kind of candies do you like?-
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

((OOC: Sorry guys. Had a busy end of the week, then my weekend was wild, no time at all to get online. Haha, sorry about that everyone.))

Ginny smiled at the girl who had walked up to them. Truth be told, she still wasn't great, but she had just had a slight adreniline rush, so she was okay for the time being.

"You can stay with us, and go back when we do, if you like." She told the student.

~Why?~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

~Yeah that's a kind of random question Xaver~ Lavy sent to him