News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bored RP

Started by pig, November 21, 2006, 07:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Pig sat in her room ruffling through some paper work, here and there she would dip her Quill into ink in order to sign one of the papers. It was all most 1 am when Pig finally finished all of her work and stretched.

" I'm finished thank god I can  now sleep"  Pig said flopping onto her bed but something stopped her from doing so. A loud painfall scream  had just Irrupted from the forest.  On the edge of her mind she could sense some one, the connection was weak. who ever it was needed help.

Pig got to her feet and rushed out of her room with out bothering to change out of her bed things.

Down the hall she ran through the big double doors and towards the forest.

cho chang

Cho was sitting by the Lake looking up at the stars. It was so calm and peaceful that she was drifting to sleep right there on the bank. Then a piercing scream came from the Forest. Alarmed, she cautiously began to venture into it to find the cause of the scream.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

pig

Pig ran through the forest at top speed, the connection she felt before was much stronger now. She now new who it was. Her sister Jippsy. Why she was in the the forest she did not know. Jippsy had left school over 5 years ago. What Had made her come back?

Pig heard the scream again, this time it sounded closer.

cho chang

Cho walked quietly through the forest, wand straight out in front of her. She was closer to the screaming now. She could sense two life sources in the clearing in front of her: one was the screaming woman, and the other, colder, unknown. She could also sense, though, someone rapidly approaching.
Now she could hear the crunching of the leaves and twigs as the other person is running right in her direction. Highly alarmed, she turned quickly.

pig

Pig stopped ad saw three figures she only recognised one of them. A man stood behind her sister, his hand clamped around her mouth. With is over hand he raised his wand to Pig and the other girl.

Pig raised her wand in return " let go of my sister"

cho chang

Cho was very alarmed now, and slightly confused as to what was happening. But the man could only point his wand at one person at a time, and he was pointing at the girl who had just came, apparently the sister of the man's hostage. Thinking fast, she did a non verbal charm, and the man was propelled three feet backwards.

pig

The man fell the the floor with a hard thud. Jippsy Quickly got got to her feet and ran over to her sister.  Pig could now see that her sister's face was covered with scratches and bruises.

The man got to his feet and through three fire balls at them. Pig raised a shield over the three of them. The fire hit the shield and  disappeared.

" I want my money Jippsy" he shouted angrily.

cho chang

Cho raised an eyebrow at that odd remark. But the man then left, unable to penetrate the shield.
"So," she said, "want to tell me what that was all about?"

pig

Pig turned to her sister " Yes go on Jippsy explain yourself!!"

Jippsy bit her lip she knew if she told her sister truth she would be disappointment and angry.

" I don't know" she lied

" No that is not the truth i can tell when your lying" Pig stated

Jippsy sighed " I owe him 100.000 Gallens, i stole it from him. Well it wasn't really his we bough stole it but half of it is his"

"WHAT?" Pig shouted " I knew it, i knew that you and Jill will go down that path, please tell me Jill wasn't involved to"

Jippsy nodded her head.