News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lonely new girl

Started by jxmelee, December 8, 2006, 03:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((LOL, i think jamie quit the site :-\ ))
oh yeah i didn't notice this picture, have you ever entered a drawing contest??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

(YA)

"Well I thought about it but i never entered one. I could never win." Sarah siad as she took out some paper and started to draw Madam Puddifoot.

"So I draw for fun."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

oh you never win then you should try and sell your drawings especially that one of the sunset setting down that would sell for alot of money ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Well I don't know I'm actually afraid to do it. What if some one don't like it. Then what would I do. but hey I will draw them and split the money if you sale them. How about that,.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

i don't want the money but at least give me 20 sickles and i'm done
ok i'll ask some of my friends to help too ;D
((did you join jack's site??))

Shara2007

Sure I can do that.  :)  Well I will drawl you some soon. Here start with this one *hands you one that I had just done.*

(yes I'm waiting for maybe to help making a person)

((LOL do you want a climax/problem in this story because i don't know where to go with this rp now...))

Shara2007

(sure just tell me what)

((ok))
sarah you want to go to the forest and draw pictures
the pictures might be able to sell for alot of money ;)

Shara2007

Sure why not I never have before. I never thought of that your great.

((if you get why i'm going out to the forest then follow along but if not find some clues in the rp or pm me))
cho:the forest is alittle spooky so do not be frightened and we will go deep in the forest to catch the brillance of it...ok??just be reminded the forest is also dangerous :o

Shara2007

(i don't really get it but i will keep going)

Why do we want to do that. I mean I once heard You-Know-Who is in there." Sarah said alittle afraid.

((you're getting the idea ;) ))
it's ok i think the forest is full of many creatures that can help us avoid voldemort

Shara2007

Ok Cho what ever you say. But if he shows up and we live through It I'm kicking your butt. Deal  ;)

its ok i'm here to protect you too ;)
ok let's go
*enters the forest*
cho:sarah are you there......lumos there you are :D