News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fans cum here!!

Started by Hermione_Granger, August 17, 2002, 02:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

i have lots of pics, i'll post them soon, dsont worry....
this is what i think of the characters!

chandler bing:sweet,handsome,funny,cute, bottom line is, i have a crush on him.

joey tribbiani: funny, just like a boy, acts stupid, as sum girls would say *sexy* (i usally wouldnt tho, i just cant think of a better way to describe him, lol)

ross geller: smart, cute in his own way, funny sumtimes,
funny/stupid when around monica (his sister)

monica geller: luvs to clean, obsessed weither theres a loose floorboard in her bathroom, freaks out if theirs a mess, pretty in her cleanable way

pheobe buffay: funny, what ppl would say a *dumb blonde*, herself

rachael green: more womanly, funny sumtimes, beautiful (in her own sort of way)

its really hard to describe them, i guess its just easier to say 'themselves'!!!!

i luv all the characters acitons and such, i really like certain things about their personalities, so i like them all. especially chandler and pheobe. then joey. then rachael. than ross. than monica. im sure.
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Hermione_Granger

i LOVE the episode when pheobe gets a family heirloom, and it turns out to be a fur coat made of mink! i LOVE the part where pheobe just gets it, wlaks into central perk, tells her friend sabout it, then yanks a knife from her ankle and stabs it open, and then all their expressions when they see her stab and rip open the package, especially chandlers!!

Hermione_Granger

i just play that scene in my head OVER and OVER and OVER again, all day!!!!!!!!!!!!
pheobe encouraged me to carry a knife around my ankle now!!! heeheehee!!! hey, does anyone wanna r/p the friends episodes in here?
I'M PHEOBE!! lol

Hermione_Granger

im gonna see serving sarah just coz matthew perry's in it, lol...what about u ppl??

does anyone know where i can get sum pictures of episodes? i relally want a pic of pheobe pulling out the knife and chandler's expression!!!!

LOL[shadow=red,left,300]LOL[/shadow]LOL

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yeah, I wanna see Serving Sara too!  It looks so funny.

I haven't seen that episode...
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

I heard of it but never relly seen it.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Lily_Evans