News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sitting at the Great hall for lunch

Started by Shara2007, December 27, 2006, 02:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

(I think that would be great but how.)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

((LOL thanks ))
(how about you guys walk to the tea shop)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

mystic_witch

I'm in Ravenclaw, i know that much but even with this i don't understand what's going on and how come there aren't any tarts today?

Hi Sarah, whose that next to you and who are you?!*pointing towards mystic_witch* ;) :D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"well this is a new friend." Sarah siad.

"Here is you one." Sarah then did a spell and a tart showed up.

"What you up to Cho."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

to sarah:"new friend huh? ;) ;D"

to mystic:"so what up 'new friend'?"

to sarah:"oh nothing just bored ::) "

draco294

Draco walks by Sarah's table, smirks at her, steals a piece of fudge, and continues walking.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

"Accio Draco," Cho mutters under her breath and goes back to talking.

draco294

Draco flies across the room and lands hard on the ground. He quickly jumps up before anyone could see. He yells across the Great Hall "Accio Fudge"  not caring if he gets introuble for his use of magic in this way. The fudge flies all over the floor. Draco looks down at it and with a conceited grin says," Oh, I'm sorry, Sarah. That was from your brothers. Was it special to you?    Well, who really cares." He then begins to walk back to the Slytherin table.

That was from your brothers right? After class, I'll just get him.

draco294

"Ooooh. I'm really scared now.  ::) You guys are seriously pathetic!" he said arrogantly.

Shara2007

"Ya they were from my brother but I can get some more." Sarah said sort of tearing up.

"I can't stand him though."

draco294

"Haha!" Draco laughed smugly and headed back to his table. Crabbe and Goyle were watching him and laughing at his success to steal some fudge, ruin the rest of it without getting in trouble, upset Cho and make Sarah and the surrounding people mad.

"Look, I'll get him because I know how that gift meant to you." Cho angrily whispered to Sarah.

draco294

Draco returns to his seat and begins telling everyone at his table of his accomplishments in upsetting people. He then turns to Cho and Sarah and imitates their reactions to him ruining the fudge. "Haha." He laughs out loud, so they can hear.