News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sitting at the Great hall for lunch

Started by Shara2007, December 27, 2006, 02:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Hey don't I can always send them a letter and get more." Sarah siad she was not going to get upset.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho said loudly enough for Draco to hear and not the teachers," Draco is going to get beat up later!"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"YOu so sweet you know that." Sarah siad smiling.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Cho smiled."I hope Draco remembers not to steal your things after I get him."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

WEll I'm sure he will I know you.  :) You scare me sometimes.

draco294

Draco, hearing he is going to get beat up, suddenly looks up. "What? Oh..uh..no you're not. You couldnt even if you tried." He yelled to them. "You guys are weak. And scared of me." he finished. Crabbe and Goyle nod their head in agreement. Draco then gave Cho and Sarah a very smug look and went back to talking with the fellow Slytherins, making fun of Cho and Sarah ofcourse.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

"Hey cho calm down okay. it is fine don't let him get to you." Sarah was acting brave but draco had gotten to her.

"We're not weak! We beat him last time, we can do it again this time." Cho whispered so Draco can hear.

Shara2007

"YA I know but Snape is propably here some where ready for us to attack to get us in trouble ok."

I don't care about Snape because Draco then shouldn't be stealing your things right?!

Shara2007

"Yes you are right but I don't want you in trouble I'm sorry Draco's just mean."

draco294

Draco smiles smugly and says to them "Exactly. You filthy mudblood and mudblood appreciater are too scared of me..and Snape..to do anything. And, by the way, you fully deserved your fudge stolen & ruined and you definetly deserve me being mean to you. Haha."
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

So do you want me to get Draco or what?! :P :-X

Shara2007

If you want I don't care but I'm not doing it.

LOL
I'm not going to do it, just in case Snape catches me. ::) :P