News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

7th book

Started by harrypotterfan:), December 28, 2006, 11:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

pplz when does new book come out..........its rumored to come out on 11/?/07.........
  :)
???
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Robert D

i think i will be 07/7/07

danielsgrl4ever

J.K. Rowlin said that it should come out 07/07/07 becaude, duh, 7th book, and 7 is the magicallest number for witches and wizards

Quote from: danielsgrl4ever on December 29, 2006, 02:06:29 PM
J.K. Rowlin said that it should come out 07/07/07

Where did you hear that from? There hasn't been any official announcement yet (at least I couldn't find it)

well its been over some news already over here.... ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Potter

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on December 28, 2006, 11:07:03 AM
pplz when does new book come out..........its rumored to come out on 11/?/07.........
  :)
???

It's supposed to come out on 7/7/07http://;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d%20;d

The 5th movie is supposed to come out on 7/13/07 so it will be like HP week :P :P :P :P :P

H4rry_P0tter_fan

i thought 5th movie was coming out 7/25/07 :-\

ChoChangHP118

Harry Potter book seven: July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: July 13, 2007

Daniel Radcliffe's Birthday: July 23, 2007

These are the dates that i heard.....
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

all i know now is that the seventh book is coming out on 7/7/07 because just like danielsgrl4ever said 7 is a very magical number ;) 

ChoChangHP118

srry to fight...but.....if you guys are right then that means that all of the bookstores are wrong to!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

bookstores said something already???i didn't hear
then when did bookstores say the book and movie is coming out??

ChoChangHP118

well i already pre- ordered a copy of it.....and they said it was coming out on the 21!!!

oh you actually pre-ordered??LOL
i don't know if i got the movie and book mixed up :D

ChoChangHP118

hey....my literature teacher pre- ordered his too!!!!!
(he's a little weird though!!)

jon weasley

oh man this scared me bfore i finished reading when i thought it was 7/7/07 because 7/7/07 is my sisters wedding and its 3 hrs away and i already have it pre ordered and i was almost flippin out!!!!!!!! :o :o :obut im cool now 8)
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!