News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry potter?why?

Started by Minimy, April 23, 2007, 09:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

i have actually never read any of kiara's stories! i haven't had time! i will sometime though....
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

Kiara's stories are brilliantly written, even if you don't have time, try and read it...
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

i will try to..later though..
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL.....I'm bored and I've been hanging out with my boyfriend alot because it's so boring being at home again and annoying with my brother around.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

lol, your brother that annoying is he?! how old is he?

7th grade....what age is that....oh yeah 12.....you know how annoying my brother is?!!??

ChoChangHP118

what? lol don't know what your saying. question, um, like where are your ancesters from? i remember your brother saying something about it..but i can't remember.