News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

character's bios

Started by harrypotterfan:), December 29, 2006, 05:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

name:cho chang
height:5'0"
appearance:Chinese,pretty;but u haven't seen when i'm angry  ;)
race:wizard/witch
parents:Mr. and Mrs. Chang
personality:outgoing and popular among hufflepuffs
dislikes:misuse of magic,severus snape and potions classes
power:when angry i can be evil/mean;very evil/mean;fire powers
history:born in a small rural town in New Zealand;both parents were students of Hogwarts

((is tis gud,if not msg me))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

It works, Aproved

Huggles
~K~

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

:'( Lucky, i wanted to be Cho!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

sry cho
i saw your name but i think ur character bio is definitely ok ;)

ChoChangHP118

thanks for the encoragment!!!

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

;)are you new if you need any help just pm me ;D

ChoChangHP118

ok.....thanks!
i only have one question, why does kiara barely get on anymore!?!

most people here i guess they're all in school
i had a snow day yesterday and today is a saturdaay for me ;D

ChoChangHP118

??? that is soooo weird!!!!!1
where i live it has been HOTT HOTT!!!!!   8)

LOL
where do you live i live in the big nyc,big apple ;D

LOL
indiana cool ;D i have never been in indiana :(

ChoChangHP118

i've only been to ny for like one day

i know what you're thinking
eww eww eww the streets are dirty, the air is too, and there's way too much people ::)

ChoChangHP118

i like the buildings though....there HUGE compared to indianapolis!!! it would look really weird if they were to build or city right next to ny just to see the difference....it would look SOOOOO weird!!