News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

character's bios

Started by harrypotterfan:), December 29, 2006, 05:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

LOL
so did kiara approve of your "sirius" yet??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ya right!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! i'm used to it now though....i feel like i've been approved already!!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

...because you use sirius in every rp... ;)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

do you know when you become a proffesor?? :-\

ChoChangHP118

what do you mean????? what's a proffesor??

wow like ur sig and nm what i said ;)

ChoChangHP118

never mind sorry for confusing you :-X

ChoChangHP118

it's ok....i get confused A LOT!!!!!!!!!

sorry you'll understand as you get used to this site ;D

ChoChangHP118

ok!! i am a wizard you know.....so i'm not really new anymore.......

yeah sorry ;) but you get confused easily

ChoChangHP118

oh i know!!! i thiink i've told you that on like three or more other threads!!!!  :-\

Shara2007

;D

ya she is one of us now.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.