News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the alternate ending of the chamber of secrets

Started by Shuibeast, May 31, 2002, 12:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shuibeast

Harry turned slowly, he saw a huge head coming fom the wall.  He saw the sorry state of the chamber.  It was dark and smelly, like rotten eggs.  
He heard a noise behind him, he spinned around quickly.  He saw Ginny lying on a stone pillar, she looked unconsous; maybe even
"No" Harry told himself, "It can't be true"
He ran quickly to the pillar, he searched for Ginny's pulse, he felt a faint, slow beat.  She was still alive.
Harry heard a voice behind him.
"I thought you would come Harry"
He turned around and saw a young boy of about 16 standing there, he reconized it.
"Tom!" said Harry, "Hurry help me, Ginny is dead"
"No Tom replied, not yet but almost"
I have almost stolen her life force, soon she will be mine, as you will be, Harry Potter"
"Huh? I don't understand"
"No" Tom said, "That is because you are a fool, I set you up to come down here, Harry Potter,  but you still do not get it you fool"
"I'm sorry Tom" said Harry stupidly" I don't get it.
Tom laughed and turned to the face in the wall.  He stard speaking in a strange hissing language that could understand.
"Speak to me Slytheryn, Greatest of the Howarts four"
"Silence, both of you" said a new voice from the backround.  It was a man, full grown, with a long beard and hair,  both black.  It was Zhak Rutz, the most powerful wizard every to live.
"Volemort?" said Harry
"No" replied Zhak, "Your friend here is Voldemort" who will one day die upon my wand"
"Zhuk took his wan out and said a few words, and Tom disappeared.  Harry could only stare, dumbfounded.
"Now it is your turn Harry, I will suceed where that wuss Voldemort has failed"  
He took out his wand,
"Goodbye Harry Potter"
Zhuk said the words "Avarda Kedarvra"  
And so Harry Potter died, alone in the Chamber of Secrets.
Soon, the universe will come under my control!!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

How could he be alone when he had Ginny right there?
That was.... interesting.  Very.... durranged.  A bit predictable, but it was pretty good!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Shuibeast

It wasn't terrible!  I have read A TON of fanfics, and they are many more that are a million times worse.  This story would be better if you gave more detail, tho, about surroundings and junk.... and started it off earlier... but I'm guessing that this is just an outtake of one part?

Shuibeast

actually, I wrote it during school,
so I didn't have much time.

Lord Zhak

Shuibeast

It's me of course.  
Not my real name, but close.
 Actually, that story was a big joke, I don't want to kill Harry until the seventh book; if it ever comes out.

ooooooooooooooo okay.
I don't think the 7th book will come out, sadly enough.  :(

Shuibeast

Of couse it won't,

But I did write a good story called The Golden Wand,

check it out

*~*Hermione*~*

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

I read it too. This was very predictable! I knew when I saw u wrote a story that u would kill Harry! :'( >.< Still, pretty good! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!