News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

shopping

Started by harrypotterfan:), January 17, 2007, 10:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

(that's funny you asked.....he asked the sam ething about you.....he says you were standing behind him when i was talking to him!!)
oh ya i'm ready to beat you this time!!
*after a while sirius wins!!*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

((oh yeah because he asked you and sarah that and i wanted to prove that he was more annoying than me ;) ))
"ok one to one you still want to play because i want to go outside and maybe practice quidditch or something"
*suddenly remembers*oh i forgot i need to an essay for ancient runes ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(ok....that was confusing!!!)
oh good one!!! you'd better hurry then!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

oh man i have to write about the origin of the words and some sentences in ancient runes... ::) :P
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(do you know why on your post there's like a thing that'll move the page over!?!?! do you know what i mean??)
haha!!! *sirius ponders for a moment* oh man!!!! i have potions homework!!!!!!!!!! i'll trade you!!!

no way i suck at potions more than ancient runes to tell you the truth :P

ChoChangHP118

me too.......potions isn't my best subject....if you know what i mean!!!! i'm not to fond of ancient runes either!!!

LOL
Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on April  5, 2007, 04:27:35 AM
(do you know why on your post there's like a thing that'll move the page over!?!?! do you know what i mean??)
i have no idea what you mean? :-[

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on March 30, 2007, 06:41:06 AM
oh man i have to write about the origin of the words and some sentences in ancient runes... ::) :P

(you know how like you can move the page left and right with the toolbar thingy!! well on the post that i just qouted there's one...only it's like on the post itself!!!!! i don't really know!!!!)

i don't know it doesn't happen to me :-X

ChoChangHP118

i guess it's my computer then!! srry!

((ok now back to rp, our start saying that you guys are going out and everything...ok?))
"hey sirius rumors has it that you and sarah are going out"
((i'm going to make it that you just started going out if you don't mind))

ChoChangHP118

(i think we kind of did just start going out!!!!!)

*coughs* oh...um....kind of.......oh who am i kidding!! I love her!!!!!!!!!

((true that ;) ))
so i take that as a yes
so where is sarah right now anyways ???

ChoChangHP118

i don't know actually!!