News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Time passes quick(please join)

Started by harrypotterfan:), February 8, 2007, 10:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

arrggg!!!!!!
fine *he pulls out his wand and does some wand movements whispering the next moment the whole place is deathly bright*
WHOOOO!!!! srry to bright!!!!
*he does more incantations and the light on the tip of his wand dies down to a normal light*
now could you please get out of here!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Okay calm down ok. I will try." Sarah said as she keep taping the wals as she passed turning from one way to another.

"I think we are almost out. " Sarah then taped one more wall and found the tea shop that they were looking for at the begining.

"We made it Percy we are out." Sarah stook out her hand to be shaken.

"We make a great team don't we." Sarah said smiling.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

in your dreams maybe *he mumbles under his breath*
it's not fair though!! i always get hit with something! and then you walk in, i provide some stupid light that i couldn't even get to lit right the first time, you do some cool movements and were free!!!
me on the other hand gets fired from my only job that i ever wanted, can't even convince a few little kids that i'm a real death eater, and i almost get nocked out by an invisible wall!!!!
I HATE MY LUCK!!!!!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"I'm sorry how about we head over to the three broomsticks and I'll get you a butterbeer." Sarah says.

"I would not even want to date you if I had to." Sarah said underneath her breath.

"Hey I think back luck can be cool because some good luck get you in trouble." Sarah said trying to make Percy happy.

"Why did you get fired." Sarah said sort of sad for him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

i could use a buterbeer.....maybe that's where cho ran off to......i have nooo idea why i got fired........the person (i can't remember his name!!) that fired me just said it was because of my stupid dad.....and that harry potter........ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
and i heard that!!!

harrypotterfan:)

cho chang:( what are your names)ummmm where are you guys??
percy's voice says:haha i have taken your friend_____and she trusts me what a fool ;D(laughs evilly)
cho chang:let go of ______ what have we done to you >:( anyways where am i?? my friends just wanted to get something to drink
((____is your names i don't know your names ;D sry i haven't been on so long  :-[ but you guys continued pretty good.....o and sorry i had to use percy for awhile  :-* i had something in plan to match the title))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(you're confusing me!!!!!) (i'm percy......and she's sarah....your friend!)

oh....who am i kidding......here take her i'll go get a butterbear alone.......then maybe perform the killing curse on myself......i have nothing left here...

((i'm so sorry for confusing you but i just have to use percy for awhile))
percy:i had the worst past and i want to show you how it was i became one of the death eaters
cho:YOU'RE A DEATH EATER :o you shouldn't be a death eater they always end up getting killed in the end :-\
cho's friends:omg cho you're finally awake_____ is gone with percy and we're afraid something happened to her :( (to percy)LET US OUT >:(
percy:not until you have seen my past and know how i feel because i hate thaat harry potter >:(
((i think that person's name is crouch or something like that))
(a flash of light and cho and her friends are in hogwarts 5 years ago)cho:omg there's me when i was young and there's dumbledore
percy:look to your right and you will see harry potter
cho:what did harry do to u??
percy:harry.....did so many things to me  :-X i will never forgive him when he became a minister and treated me badly....
cho:maybe he treated you badly because he knew you were a follower of you-know-who...... ::)
percy:yes i was a death eater but it was because my dad was getting on my nerves and my parents never let me do anything dangerous
((sorry i'm just bored right now.......i'm just trying to make this story match the title more ;D forgive me for taking percy but you can continue being percy now ;D i just loved the rping you guys continued but i just wanted the rp to fit the title:time is passing are you??))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(i actually can't think of anything!!!!)
(umm.....oh ya the person who fired me was barty crouch)

((LOL ;D  i dunno either :-\, try and follow the story ;) ))

ChoChangHP118

(umm......how am i supposed to follow that story....um)

just my luck i didn't get killed after all!!
i hate that harry potter kid though......he ruined me!!!!!

(how can we put harry into this whole weird world?!?!?!)

((to sarah:sorry sarah i just want a turning point of the story because this story is going to be too short if there's no climax))

Shara2007

(( That is fine who is harry going to be))

"Ya I'm fine. Percy I thought we already pointed out that you were not a death eater. :D" Sarah said standing there going crazy.

"Cho Why did you like Harry. He is a I think I know it all little jerk >:(. I'm with Percy I don't like Potter." Sarah said with her hands folded.

(if ya have a plot tell me so i don't mess it up)

ChoChangHP118

(you guys have a point!!!!)
(i agree we should make percy something interesting!!)

ya well.....i was kidding!!! *laughs evily!!!*

(i don't know what to put!!)

LOL
i picked harry because he a smart charming guy but if percy wasn't a death eater then i would like him better...
i have seen percy as a really good guy by looking at his past and he has had many difficulties in his past
((im gonna try and go make percy a good guy again ;D))