News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

join plz coz im bored

Started by harrypotterfan:), February 13, 2007, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

cho just starts crying  :'(
cho:*stammering*please don't hurt harry i have had alot of pain after you have KILLED all my boyfriends :'(
harry:cho don't cry i don't care just run right now*laughs*i might survive the killing curse this time you don't know i survived the first killing curse when i was a baby
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

(Can I join if so just tell me how I can so I know)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

((go ahead sarah you don't have to ask you're nice enough to me already ;D ))
(just pretend you sneak here or something...)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

(okay)

Sarah had decided to take a walk from the school.

"I love this lake." Sarah was not paying attention because she was drawling the lake and smiling when she walked into someone she did not really know.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

((sorry sarah we're in the shrieking shack being tortured by voldemort...))

Shara2007

(okay I will join it some how)

((ok here how about this:you somehow know that we're here because you used your psychic powers to find us and then you try and destroy voldemort...good??))

Shara2007

"Hey there leave them alone." Sarah siad as she showed up in the shack.

"What did they ever do to you."

cho whimpering:sarah get out quickly he's going to....
before she continues voldmort raises his wand at harry

Shara2007

"Leave him alone take me" Sarah yelled as she went and shoved Harry out of the way.

harry frees himself as cho mutters a countercurse
harry:voldemort, come and get me ;D
cho:thanks sarah for the distraction but don't ever do that you're my friend and i don't want you to sacrifice your life just for me

Shara2007

"Hey it is fine. Nobody would care but ya. I mean my family don't care.  :'( " Sarah then stood up to whip of clothes.

"So hey you fine harry."

(is anyone writing as voldemort I'm not sure how)

(("cho" supposed to act voldemort but she hasn't been on  :-\))
harry:oh yeah,sure*struggling to keep voldemort still*
cho:it's ok sarah we or maybe just me cares about you ;) harry have him tied yet??
harry:yep ok can one of you go ask the ministry to bring some people to take him to askaban
cho:i'll do it sarah rest for a bit*psychic powers*
ministry:great job kids now the world is safe(at least they think so) you guys will get a reward and.....((i don't what else there should be :P ))

Shara2007

Thanks but Cho and Harry did most of the work I just showed up.

cho butts in:no she caused a major distraction and harry got voldemort so she has to get a eward too ;D
ministry:sarah,you will get a reward just for helping harry and cho ;)