News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Started by admin, March 4, 2007, 04:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....you're right and she did state it right??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

yep, and after making the first one and having it go crazy in sales, she said she was planning to write 7 more.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

didn't hear that...but what goes goes...I guess...
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June 14, 2007, 04:42:46 AM
ya....i'm bored!!

lolz... Actually I hear this quite often... People used to have "I'm Bored" threads in the general category, and then a bunch of bored people would flock over, and you have a group of people saying they're bored :P

ChoChangHP118

lol, sounds like fun! i wish i could talk to my friends on AIM...but i don't have it here at my dad's! i'm cut off from my world of friends! at least i have you guys! and one of the peeps i'm talking about missing belongs ot this....but he's in ireland....so he can't get on...that makes me bored! lol

...LOL...I see and I totally agree with you 0612

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June 15, 2007, 09:16:10 AM
at least i have you guys!

That's right. You can always start an IM conversation with another member here... Like, send one message to someone, and then they reply, and you reply back... And there you have it: An online friendship! Quite fun... And very informative :P

ChoChangHP118

ha that's funny.......and on real AIM i've talked to a few peeps from here. one of them i've become quite good friends with. we've helped each other out with at home problems.....

Ginny Weasly

I've done the same thing. I've talked to many members on aim and kept on being friends with them.

Neo and Bri for starters.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

when i first bacame a member i talked to someone...i can't remember who now though.....

lolz... I haven't got AIM (my dad didn't like the idea)... But I've been using the IM here quite well too... Well, it's not as fast, but it's still fun. When I first came, I asked Kiara a technical question, and then after that the conversation did go for quite long.

ChoChangHP118

lol. hey i have a question: why 0612? just wondering why you chose those numbers....

jon weasley

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on April 10, 2007, 11:04:33 AM
no hagrid can't die....i rather all the evil villains die the ::)
but then its not a juicy ending or dramatic at all then people will want more if all of the good charicters live (not that i want harry to die)but....it would be a good ending...it wouldmn't have any loose ends but on the other hand it would be dissapoing...but i think he's cheated death long enough.
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: jon weasley on June 22, 2007, 05:44:08 AM
Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on April 10, 2007, 11:04:33 AM
no hagrid can't die....i rather all the evil villains die the ::)
(not that i want harry to die)but....it would be a good ending...

i want harry to die......cuz for voldemort to die all the horcruxes have to be destroyed and on the night that he went to the potters he only had 6. so i think he made harry a horcruxe. so for voldemort to die, harry being a horcruxe, has to die too!

and i loose a bet with a teacher if he does't die.......