News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Started by admin, March 4, 2007, 04:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June 22, 2007, 03:41:51 AM
lol. hey i have a question: why 0612? just wondering why you chose those numbers....

lolz... Lots of people ask. Well, 0612 is my birthday, sixth of december (1991). Well, long time ago I created my first email account, and I thought I needed to put a number at the end of the address, so I just cooked up 0612 ;D

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June 22, 2007, 08:09:16 AM
and i loose a bet with a teacher if he does't die.......

lolz... What's the stake?

ChoChangHP118

lol just a candy bar....i go to a christian school and so the teachers aren't really supposed to bet....but he did so he said he'll only do something little like that. it kinda sucks but its kinda good cuz i have a feeling harry's not gonna die so i'd rather only have to give him that!

i like how you put the z after lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June 22, 2007, 08:23:03 AM

Oh, that. I didn't invent it, though. Credit goes to Ginny and Em and their friends... According to Em, she talks a lot (on IM services, that is), and when she gets a "lol" it means time to shut up, while she'd blabber on if she gets a "lolz". At one time, when the group of them were very active here at HPFF, everybody was using "lolz"... Sad to see that burst of activity has died down a lot... Ya know, this place used to be a really lively place...

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: 0612 on June 22, 2007, 03:06:30 PM
Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June 22, 2007, 08:23:03 AM

Oh, that. I didn't invent it, though. Credit goes to Ginny and Em and their friends... According to Em, she talks a lot (on IM services, that is), and when she gets a "lol" it means time to shut up, while she'd blabber on if she gets a "lolz". At one time, when the group of them were very active here at HPFF, everybody was using "lolz"... Sad to see that burst of activity has died down a lot... Ya know, this place used to be a really lively place...

That was between me and Em because I'd never type a response except lol and she'd get mad at me, so we came up with the z by accident. Yay, we're known!
Sorry, Zero, couldn't help it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

oh i see....so now i'm bored! i want cho and sarah to get on real bad.....but os far i only see ginny....yay
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 22, 2007, 07:57:06 PM
Yay, we're known!

lolz... Hey, you guys have always been well known, ever since the time I registered long long ago.

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: 0612 on June 23, 2007, 08:17:19 AM
Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 22, 2007, 07:57:06 PM
Yay, we're known!

lolz... Hey, you guys have always been well known, ever since the time I registered long long ago.

Not that long ago. I think I can remember when you joined! It's only been four years since I joined, so it's not more than that.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

Jon if you noticed.....we already ended that conversation and I said the same thing you did in the end....well similar
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

LOL....umm don't be because then you might make me lost too.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

its kinda hard for me to be un lost after i've been lost though! lol

back from my fun time with boyfriend.....LOL....
that was a little confusing.....

lolz... it's nice seeing a place where everyone says they're lost :P

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 23, 2007, 08:49:44 AM
Not that long ago. I think I can remember when you joined! It's only been four years since I joined, so it's not more than that.
Oh yes, I've only been registered three years. But it still seems like a long time... Anyway, I was still a kid back then :P

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: 0612 on June 25, 2007, 03:41:46 PM
Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 23, 2007, 08:49:44 AM
Oh yes, I've only been registered three years. But it still seems like a long time... Anyway, I was still a kid back then :P

I registered when I was...12, I think. I dunno. I'm not good at math. Now I can drive!! haha!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

jon weasley

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on June 23, 2007, 09:43:22 PM
Jon if you noticed.....we already ended that conversation and I said the same thing you did in the end....well similar
im sorry i was just kinda goin through the thread and didnt quite finish reading it+i thought id throw in my 2 cents
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!