News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Started by admin, March 4, 2007, 04:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ronweazley122

no thanx =] I'll wait like everyone else.you are fun. :D
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

hermionescool

Quote from: 0612 on March  4, 2007, 12:36:06 PM
Admin has put the date at 22nd July.

JK Rowling's page says:
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be published on Saturday 21st July 2007 at 00:01 BST in the UK and at 00:01 in the USA. It will also be released at 00:01 BST on Saturday 21st July in other English speaking countries around the world."

It'll probably be a 14-day wake... We already know two characters are dying, and I reckon they're gonna be Harry and Voldemort.

EDIT: It won't be Harry... JK Rowling had given signs that Harry won't be dying after all... Voldemort will almost definitely die, and three other potential candidates are Malfoy, Hagrid or Snape.
i hope its snape

brand0

I was upset with the new book after I got it, mainly cause I wanted to see Harry die and not kill Voldemore. I was upset by this, though Harry did seem like a badass after his speech to Voldemore explaining how he disarmed the Elder Wand from Draco.

That was badass. I never understood though how Dumbledore came back to life though. I don't think the description was valid. All and all it was a decent book, the epilogue was dope where Harry finds inner peace as an adult and he is a teacher. That was cool and kind of expected had he lived.

I hope everyone else enjoys it like I did. Feel free to comment.

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: brand0 on July 19, 2007, 05:30:28 AM
I was upset with the new book after I got it, mainly cause I wanted to see Harry die and not kill Voldemore. I was upset by this, though Harry did seem like a badass after his speech to Voldemore explaining how he disarmed the Elder Wand from Draco.

That was badass. I never understood though how Dumbledore came back to life though.

you got the 7th book already?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

that's what he says. i don't believe him though. he's talked about getting it on book 7 spoilers place. but i choose not to beleive him!

ha i feel bad for california tonight! if i lived there, i'd be soo jeaoulous of NY! cuz of the time difference california will be the last in the US to have the tim at 12:01! so they'll get there books last!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....yeah I feel bad for Cali too....
no I heard some books are being shipped out earlier....you see I already got it....going to New York and hopefully seeing JK Rowling.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]