News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dan naked for play

Started by ChoChangHP118, March 4, 2007, 11:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

since dan naked is locked i have to start a new one.......the reason daniel is naked in some pictures is because he's in Equus: he has to be naked on stage because his roll is this: he's a troubled stable boy who blinds six horses and is.....well.......for some reason.......naked!!
Peter Schaffer (or however you spell his last name!!)/ vernen dursley: plays the person who helps him with his blinding problem! (i don't know how to spell: a person who helps someone with there problems............so i'm not even going to try.......ok.....i will.....pshychtrist!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

:o omg uneccessary news LOL ;)
where did u find this info??LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

i was trying to find pictures of daniel on google....so i typed in daniel radcliffe pictures.........and.......well......so disturbing pictures popped up about him..........they didn't show anything though.....luckily!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

....LOL
i don't like using google :-\
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

AND WHY NOT!!!!!!!!! :o
GOOGLE IS LIKE THE BEST SEARCH THINGY EVER!!!

Search thingy? ;D (It's a Search Engine ;D)
(Sorry,  many people are allergic to the word thingy ;D)

Anyway, it is true that Dan's gonna be naked in a play (BTW, his female counterpart's gonna be naked too). He's coming of age, and it's perfectly within his rights to go naked if he wants to ;D

BTW the actor for Vernon Dursley is actually Richard Griffiths (no arguments here, Cho. Check out his page at wikipedia)

wow thanks for the site now i know but i heard from someone already i just forgot who...LOL