News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Beginning is The End

Started by 0612, March 14, 2007, 06:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nectar

(Everything's going perfectly well. You? I wonder if everyone's coming back for the release of HP7. It'll be really nice if the whole bunch of us ol pals came back.)

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

pig

( I'm Gd, finshed my course, taking a gab year now which isn't going to well as i haven't found a job yet.  yeah it would be nice, a lot of the older member don't really post that much anymore)

elephant

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

grant

(Yeah, but I figure they'll all be back for the last book)

pig

(true, i cant wait, it comes out on my sisters birthday)

eat

pig

apricot

(haha.. a lot of things usually happen on one good day)

Shara2007