News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

How do you roleplay here?

Started by Hermione24, March 15, 2007, 10:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

i don't really care now......... ;)
it's fun being ONLY sirius!!! ;) ;D
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

oh you're the ONLY sirius well i'm the only cho so we're both special and sarah too ;D ;)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

i think we....and sarah...are like the most active people on here!!!!!
like the person who we were helping on here posted two posts.....and now she's gone!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

yep only active people but i'm going to have to leave this site just like the other people soon :(
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

awww!! why........i'll be stuck with sarah if you leave!!!! no offense sarah!!!

Shara2007

None taking I think. Why you leaving who will be our loving Cho then
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Well............

i'm just kidding...i like being sirius now.......Sarah and i are dating if you didn't notice!

Shara2007

YA she don't want to be cho
Yes we are and I like it to.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

i like it too....and srry for what i just did on the other one....but you said there should be a change!!!! well you got it!!!!

Shara2007

I know I just posted and almost had real tears coming down I know that it will work out thought and i thought frist I could be mad at him but like always I can't stay mad for long.

ChoChangHP118

lol!!!!
and i think you should be mad at me....cuz then i can do something!!!!

Shara2007

ok well listen I siad I was not mad at you but I am. You should know that is how girls work.

ChoChangHP118

ok.......i can't wait for you to respond to what i wrote!!!!  it's really sweet i think!!! :'(

Shara2007

i liked it and i hope you like what I wrote and hey we are back again.

ChoChangHP118

read what i wrote...maybe that'll explain it!!