News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Begining

Started by Kiara Johnson, March 17, 2007, 02:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

OK, this is yet anther R/P story in one of my sites, this is between myself and my Boyfriend, it is a wonderfuly written begining to a very shaky relationship between a Necromancer Master and what is called an Unchained(Thiscreature is one of my own creation)  I hope you enjoy, please reas on, this is the opening scene...)

Not much light shone through Karador late at night when people slept, not much more than the torches that lit the city streets. Some places were still lit though, some buildings never slept. Decimas walked through the city alone, unguarded by his armies of lifeless cohorts as he came up to the hospital doors, looking in to the well-lit facility. Not seeing anyone in the lobby, He pushed the doors open and stepped in from the rain that had been falling all night. Decimas looked back to the doors as they swung shut, and watched as a couple rotten crows flew past the windows, water splashing off their decaying beaks.

Turning back to face the inside of the hospital entrance hall, Decimas reached up with one hand to drop down the hood of his well soaked black cloak as he let out a sigh of comfort, being then, in from the cold rain. Even through his hood, hid hair and face were dampened from the wet cloak that had sat upon his head. Walking around through the building, Decimas peered around every corner, looking for any people who would inevitably be there. He knew the hospital was full at the time, he had made arrangements on an earlier night with one of the city's water supplies to make sure of it.

Hearing coughing from down one hall, Decimas followed his ears, so to say, and walked in the direction of the obvious illness. As he walked about, he saw an orderly walk down the hall that crossed the one he was in. "Excuse me," he said loudly, trying to get the woman's attention, "Mam." She had past the crossing of the two halls, but stepped back a couple paces to look over at Decimas.

"Oh," she said in a friendly voice as she tried to smile warmly at him, despite the stress of all the patients that weighed heavily on every member of the hospital staff, as they all were working extra shifts and rushing to take proper care. "I wasn't expecting anyone to be coming in the front door this late at night," she halfway chuckled to herself as really the only thing to do under such a pressured circumstance as the one the hospital was in. "I'm sorry, but visiting hrs are over, and unless you have a serious condition, we really cant afford to help you right now."

"Oh," He said quietly, then hesitated as he bowed his head slightly, looking rather thoughtful. "It's just that," he continued, looking up at her as he paused for a second, taking in a breath, "I just found out that a good friend of mine was brought here, and was wondering if I could maybe go in and pray for him, maybe for any others that have fallen ill as well." All the while, the necromancer kept a sorry looking expression on his face, pulling off quite well the act of a sad and worried man.

The orderly paused and looked at him as she thought for a few moments, all the while, Decimas stayed quiet, knowing it best to let her think on his mournful face and let her misplaced compassion guide her heart into showing him the way to his figurative promised land. "Well," she said, still a pensive look on her face, "I imagine we can use all the help we can get in here right now, and rather or not I believe in gods will in faith healing, I'd rather take the side of hope." She smiled at him and reached out her hand, singing to him to go with her as she nudged her head in the direction she had come from. "I'm sure your friend and everyone else in there, not to mention the staff her, would appreciate a little help from on high, and a man thoughtful enough to try, is too much to turn down."

Decimas smiled, warmly, as it seemed to be, to the orderly as he moved towards her. Looking at her nametag, as he got closer, Decimas noted to himself that her name was Sarah. He nodded in an acting show of appreciation to her as he came up beside the woman, and followed her as she showed him the way down the hall to a very large room full of at least sixty people laying sick in bed. "Wow." He said quietly as he looked in the room, "I heard this was bad, but seeing this many people in here is something of a slap in the face huh?" he then stood quiet, looking all heart sunken as the orderly looked up at him.

"It is rather wakening, isn't it?" she replied, and paused. "There's the two rooms on either side of this one filled just as full too." She took a breath in as she herself went quiet thinking of the mass amount of sick people. "I can't believe we actually had to use the cafeteria and lay patients on the tables just for bed space, but the other rooms just aren't big enough to care for such a thing." She paused again as Decimas still remained silent. "Well," she continued, "Your friend should be somewhere in these three rooms." She motioned her hands to the area of that one wing, though it was easily over half the hospital. "Your welcome to look and find your friend."

"Thank you Sarah." He said as he bowed his head to her before pushing the doors open and stepping through. As he walked through the large room of bedridden poison victims, Decimas made sure to look as though he was searching, looking at each patients face. A few minutes later, he stopped at one bed, pretending to know the man sleeping in it, and kneeled down at his side.

Sarah and another orderly that had come up to the doorway stood in the entrance to the room and watched, listened as he started to speak, pray, as they thought, for the ill in the ward. Sarah had spoken quietly, telling the other woman what Decimas was doing, and they both smiled softly as they looked across the vast spread of full hospital beds.

"Vires totus peius cado letaliter sic , vires totus infirmus nunc intereo de is. Vires vita solvo suus habitum in lemma ut nex vires prene suus toll. Sino spiritus labor lapsus ex lemma , ut ego vires tribuo lemma vita in nex. sic hic ego iacio meus directus mos ut totus illud hic is nox noctis vires cado ex vita quod orior oriri ortus iterum ut poenanon virs de stipes excessum." Decimas kept his head bowed the whole time he spoke these words, and he spoke them ina prayerfull tome at that, not that it mattered how he said what he said, or the exact words he spoke, for that matter. He hadnt had to say it all in so many words, but felt like putting on a show.

He stood and started to slowly walk back towards the door, and as he did, every man woman and child in the ward woke and started to cough harshly and wreathe in pain. A shocked look came to both the women's faces, and they each rushed to a bed to take a closer look at the patients. "What did you pray?" the second orderly asked, in a furiously worried shock.

"May all the ill fall mortally so, may all the sick soon die of it." He replied, not hesitating at all. "May life release its hold on them, that death may take its toll." He reached up over his shoulders with his right hand and lifted his still drenched hood back over his head as more shadow than should have been cast, covered his face in complete darkness under the cape of his black cloaks hood. "Allow the breath to slip from them, that i may give them life in death." He continued, as he walked right between the two orderlies, both of them in complete and utter shock. "So here i lay my dire will, so that all those here this night, may fall from life and rise again, as painless men of after death."

The two women, still locked in their blank and dismal stare, completely shocked at the necromancer they couldn't have expected, simply watched in shock as he didn't bat an eye, but rather smiled, as he pushed the doors open again and walked out into the halls

Kiara Johnson

Oh, will only post more when I get replies, so PLEASE reply

harrypotterfan:)

omg it's such a great story please continue :(
oops am i bothering you :-[ :-\
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

Why ever would you be bothering me?  lol, I WANT replies hun.  Huggles)

Cella had just returned from her outing in the forest to the north of the Kingdome, a two day trip, her pouch filled with the herbs and fungus needed to save those in her hospital, and as she stepped in through the doors of the hospital from the pouring rain outside, her dark, lavender cloak soaked through to her traveling attire and she stopped, a sudden sick feeling settling in her stomach, almost as if she knew there was something not right in the land of the living, or, half living as it were.

The lavender eyes that settled on her pale, and more then exhausted face narrowed and she stopped, her feet refusing to move for a moment before she heard it, it seemed to echo through her mind like some raging fire that had been set there as to why she heard, she didn't know, but his words seemed to come to her as if he had spoken them straight in her very own mind. Vires totus peius cado letaliter sic , vires totus infirmus nunc intereo de is. Vires vita solvo suus habitum in lemma ut nex vires prene suus toll. Sino spiritus labor lapsus ex lemma, ut ego vires tribuo lemma vita in nex. sic hic ego iacio meus directus mos ut totus illud hic is nox noctis vires cado ex vita quod orior oriri ortus iterum ut poenanon virs de stipes excessumThe pictures of a man bowing his head and talking to the sick, his words being heard by them all, felt by them all.. And now, the sack that had been clutched in her right hand so carefully now slid to the floor falling with a silent, thud, its contents spilling out over the scrubbed surface, useless, she knew. Useless as they were all dying, she didn't even have to go in there to realize, to see... they would, each of those patients she had worked so hard to save, had spent hours upon hours on research, had finally came up with a solution only to have them all taken from her.

Suddenly, this quiet, small being seemed to throw aside her exhausted form to be replaced with a hatred the likes of which had never before been seen in the quiet, loving child as she remained standing in the doorway, shaking now with anger, awaiting the Necromancer to show himself, her tiny fists clenched at her sides and the tears of pain freely running down her cheeks to slide off and be added to the moistness of her rain soaked attire, her lavender eyes, unbeknownst to her, flashing with a brilliance that lit the entire entrance of the hospital an eerie purple haze.

Where most would have ran in and began to do what they could in a futile attempt to save who they could from his enchantment, Cella seemed to understand that it was just that, futile, there was nothing she would be able to do now to save them, nothing. She would have to watch, helplessly, as each one died, one by one, or all at once. Her mind suddenly began to flip through more pictures. Mr. Johnson, father of five dying now, or perhaps dead already, Cassy, mother of 2, wife of a simple farmer, dying, dead, Trinity, 3 year-old child of MR. Gates... Faces swam before her and one by one, she knew as they passed, so did their souls now to be used as toys for HIS amusement.

A low growl now emanated from her own throat, one she didn't even notice as she waited, her hands tightening into fists so tightly that her own nails split her flesh, causing small droplets of blood to fall to the slick floor and mingle with the fungus and herbs laying about her feet as she continued to wait for the one responsible for all these good, honest people's deaths, people who had been about to be freed from this horrible illness, who, in what would have been a matter of a few more hours, would have been waking to find themselves able to breath proper again, their fevers gone... And were now, dead.

eww her nails split her skin :o joking so what happens who is responsble and i don't get why you put" ' HIS amusement' "??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

Because it was all for his amusement, and no, her nails did not split, they split her skin.. lol)

The pain filled cries and sighs of the masses soon became moans and groans as Decimas walked casually down the hospital halls on his way back to the front door while those two mortified orderlies went from shock to panic and everywhere in between. "Never doubt the power of prayer, Sarah." The necromancer yelled back to the orderly over his shoulder as he continued walking. "For when it comes to life and death," he continued, turning his head forward to look where he was going as he turned the corner with a smile, "I am your god."

As Decimas neared the lobby he felt a presence around the corner, one of great powers unbound by any creed. The thought of turning tail to run never even crossing his stubborn mind, Decimas drew his sword from under his cloak, and with both hands on the hilt, he swung it in a full circle along his right side before raising it above his shoulders into a striking position, blade pointed forward just as he came to where the hallway met the lobby. From the front entrance, the tip of the blade would have been seen as it swung in that vertical circle, just before the necromancer came striding confidently around the corner.

A somewhat perplexed look wouldhave been seen on his face as he hesitated a half a second, almost taken aback by the unexpected sight of the frustrated girl standing furiously crying in the doorway, had it not been for the overabundant shadow that covered his face under the hood of his cloak. As Decimas saw the tears running down the girls cheek, and the spilled bag of herbs laying fallen on the floor, He considered that she seemed not to be so confident of her strength, obviously meaning she didn't know, and so, taking advantage of her ignorence, he continued to walk towards her, his sword swaying back down to his right side, held then only in one hand as he neared her.

"Im in a good mood." He said with an eerie grin as he looked her in the eyes, watching the fury well tear upon tear in her out of her sweet little eyes. "I don't suggest you change that, little girl." Once he came within just a few feet of her on his way to the door, Decimas thought to tease a bit. "Youre kinda clumsy, arent you?" he said, glancing down for a brief moment at the bag she had dropped, and then with a smirk, he grabbed the hilt of his sword once more with both hands and rose the blade to her chest as he past along side her, and stopped in his tracks. The sword never touched her skin, but its edges did cut a line on her shirt as he took a breath in and turned his head to look back at her. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said casually, with slight humor in his voice, "you're crying, arent you?"

Taking his left hand off the hilt of his sword, Decimas softly stroked the girls right cheek with the side of his fingers. "Is it because of me?" he asked in a pittiful, yet laughing tone, "Was it something I said?"

oh i read that again and i realized that i meant her nails split her skin but something i can't figure out is:is Decimas a good guy or villain?? :-\

Kiara Johnson

(He just killed an entire hospital of sick people, I would say evil, though he believes he is not. good question.)

She saw it before he even came into the entrance hall; the flash of the blade, reflecting an almost eerie purple glint out of the corner of her eyes and then the Necromancer strode in. She didn't move, somehow, she couldn't. Even as he approached her, his words mixing with the moans and screams in her ears as well with the pictures that played through her mind as the now dead rose from their cots and began to move about, following their master, like puppets tugged along on a string, she watched it all, even as she watched him, saw the entire hospital all at one instant and it wasn't until he was so close to her that she was able to block the scenes of the undead from her mind and focus on the swords edge that now slit through the top of her shirt nearly cutting flesh, but not quite, though she could almost feel its cold steel against her skin and it sent a shiver up her spine.

"If you are in a good mood, then why ever would I want to disrupt your perfect evening then... sir." She growled between gritted teeth, reminding herself of the sword that still lay against her chest.

Cella didn't move, her hands remained clenched, even more tightly now and it showed as the small drops of her own blood that had fallen before now seemed to begin to flow evenly down her knuckles to mingle with the water from outside as well as stain and soak into the herbs and fungus laying still at her feet.

"Oh, am I crying? I suppose I just might be..." She answered him after a few more moments, seemingly picking and choosing what to answer and in what order for herself. "And no, clumsy, not usually." She continued, her eyes turning now to look at him as his hand touched her cheek and yet another shiver ran through her and she only just barely controlled the urge to slap him harshly across the face for touching her with his foul hand. "Oh, and of course not, why EVER would it have anything to do with the likes of you." She snapped sarcastically now, her anger growing and beginning to best her.

She now swallowed hard, her eyes not showing fear in any respect just simple hatred, a burning hatred that still showed itself as the entrance Hall continued to glow that purplish haze and she still didn't notice. "Why?" She asked simply, nothing more just that one simple question though, she probably really didn't want to hear the answer if he would even bother explaining it to her.

((i feel bad for that girl she done nothing to decimas))

Kiara Johnson

(Yes it si sad, and she doesn't even know what she is, or what strength it is she owns that could simply destroy him in the blink of an eyr, but he does.)

Decimas smirked as the girl spoke to him, answering his every comment with such unwavering hate. Turning his wrists a bit, he placed the side of his swords blade against her chest and pushed softly against her as he took a single step backwards to look her in the eyes, his own still being unseen in the pitch-black shade under the hood of his cloak. "Potato Potata" he said simply and casually, that same asinine tone in his voice as before. "You can ask why or why not, but it all comes down to the way you look at it." he continued, taking a less sarcastic manner of speech.

"If my object in life comes at the cost of theirs, then that's a choice I have to make, because for them to live out their lives to accomplish what they will, which for most of these people, I'm sure is no more that to live happily ever after, would be at the cost of mine." As Decimas continued to explain to her the answer to that short, yet enormous question she asked him, he glanced swiftly back to a few dead men walking out of the hall into the lobby, much the same way as he had only moments before. "Kill or be killed, precious," he said, looking back at her as he drew his sword a little away from her chest. "What it comes down to is it's I or they, my dream or theirs. I make that choice because I can, dearest, and so I guess that's the answer you were looking for, isn't it? Why do I do it, because I can."

Decimas took a few more slow steps back, in an almost eerily casual manner as more and more dead people filtered into the front lobby from the halls of the hospital, all only recently dead and not rotten at all, but reeking of death as if the sun had scorched a battlefield. These undead were fresh off of life's very plate and still holding in them the strength of their blood coursed veins, as they stood tall rather than hunched, strode rather than stepped, and screamed rather than moaned, a sort of monstrous look about their faces and mouths, as they seemed to roar. Stepping backwards into the crowd of undead, the necromancer lifted both his hands up along his side, on hand holding his sword that reflected the purple glow from the girls very emotions, and who's runes seemed to glow a brilliant black, if you could imagine. "This is the road to my afterlife." He said proudly, as he spoke more loudly than before, and looking around at all the undead that surrounded him, "Pathway to eternal existence, and the undying gift of life."

omg he is so mean to the girl, if the girl knew her powers then i would like to see him shrivel up and die ;)

Kiara Johnson

Cella held that invisible gaze, her own eyes still narrowed in anger seeking to try and find his under the shadowed hood, though at no cost, she couldn't see him, his face was left a mystery and would remain as thus. Feeling the flat of his sword against her chest instead of the threatening sharp edge that was her keeper just moments before only told her that he did not intend on running that blade through her, but what was he on about? She wanted answers to her questions and why had he approached her in the manner he had, she had noticed his very first hesitation when he first entered the room but had not actually paid it much head until just this one instant when he had turned that sword to the side and pushed against her. So easily he could have claimed another life to add to his collection of walking dead, but he had not.

"If my object in life comes at the cost of theirs, then that's a choice I have to make, because for them to live out their lives to accomplish what they will, which for most of these people, I'm sure is no more that to live happily ever after, would be at the cost of mine."

These words more so than any others he spoke to her made that growl of anger rise up from somewhere deep within the small girl once more and as he stepped away, she found her feet following his, step for step, her fists still clenched tightly, now making a fresh trail of blood that followed her making a sort of deep crimson path from the door towards the walking mass of dead that now entered the hall.

"These people... you have no RIGHT!" She screamed at him, her feet coming to a halt as he began to mingle with the undead of his creation. "These were good people, honest and hard working people and NO! Not happily ever after, just simply live!" Her voice was much larger than she was, the sound reverberating and moving through the halls of the Hospital, drowning out all else, literally shaking the very foundation that was the building itself. Cella then stood there, her chest rising and falling rapidly from her outburst, her fists clenching and unclenching as she continued to glare at him, blood now covering her every finger as the dark substance continued to slide from the cuts in her palms, ignoring the walking dead as if they hadn't even existed, but in her mind, she saw them, saw them all walking past her and out the door behind her and into the rainy night, all of them, each one giving her small form a wide birth as if coming to close to her would in some way harm them. This the only reason the small girl did not recoil in fear from the Necromancer or his army of undead, she knew they would not touch her before they even moved forward towards her.

"Undying gift of life." She literally spit on the floor as she repeated his own words. "You disgust me Necromancer and trust me, one of these days you are going to run into the wrong person and I hope that day comes soon... then perhaps you will understand what it is to actually cherish life, you foul, insufferable waste of human life." She growled once again between clenched teeth as she continued to glare at him, her tiny body shivering with anger, her mind continuing to play pictures for her in her mind, to remind her of what has happened this night.

Quote from: Kiara Johnson on March 29, 2007, 03:14:40 PM

“Undying gift of life.” She literally spit on the floor as she repeated his own words. “You disgust me Necromancer and trust me, one of these days you are going to run into the wrong person and I hope that day comes soon… then perhaps you will understand what it is to actually cherish life, you foul, insufferable waste of human life.” She growled once again between clenched teeth as she continued to glare at him, her tiny body shivering with anger, her mind continuing to play pictures for her in her mind, to remind her of what has happened this night.

does that mean something bad is going to happen to decimas ;D ;)

Kiara Johnson

Not nessacarily, do you want to read another snipit of Dec, though this time with another character, when i finish this one, of course.

Huggles
~K~

Kiara Johnson

With both a grin of great sadist pleasure and arrogant self rightiousness, as well as an undertone reservation of worry as to her forwardness, Decimas stood amongsth the dead within the large open room as they all swarmed about, many still filling the hallways on their way into the lobby as others filtered out the doors, and his arms slowly descended to his sides as the girl angrily retorted to his statements. Seeing Cella's ever growing confidence, Decimas started to slowly step towards her again.

" 'I' have no right!?" he repeated passionately, emphasising himself as though he was offended by the statement, ""Neither do they." He continued, shaking his head as he continued walking slowly towards her. "For them to live is as selfish as for me to kill, as their lives, theyre dreams, stand in the way of mine as much as my life and my dreams stand in the way of theirs." He paused for a moment, in step and in speech as he tilted his head to the side a bit before shaking it side to side again. "I have the power to choose, is the difference, little girl." He continued, smirking, still passionately furious at her comments. "You know very well, as you've hinted to yourself, that anyone who could take my life, my dream from me, would do so. Yourself included, im sure."

"What right do any of 'them' have to take my dream from me?" he asked angrily as he stood a couple feet infront of her and gestured his hands up to his sides towards the herd of marching carcasses. "Or you, for that matter? What right do YOU have to tell me I'm wrong? What right does anyone have, to take my future from me?" The necromancer shook his head and licked his lips in agrivation as he looked into her furious eyes, though his expression couldn't possibly be seen, only his tone of voice heard. "Maybe I SHOULD kill you now," he said, narrowing his eyes and tilting his head to the side again, the unnatural shade of his hood dimming to that of a dark place and showing a glimpse of his face for a mere moment as his head moved towards her in mid gesture, all as he swiftly rose his sword up with that one hand of his and placed the tip of the blade at her neck. "Maybe I 'should' bring you into my souless afterlife with all the rest, maybe I 'should' be greedy."

His own chest moved heavily as he breathed so deeply and angrily onto her, his face only a foot away from hers, though covered again in complete darkness under his wet black hood, and as he held his sword to her neck..