News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

KAEN (In memory of the Great Chaos Enforcer)

Started by Kiara Johnson, March 17, 2007, 02:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

And yes another Character Kill situation, I hope you enjoy this one, is is sad, and it is somewhat long, so I will post it is  afew parts, please comment so that I know you are reading, the parts are played by myself and a freind... Enjoy

Thunder roared about the black, craggy peaks, and flashes of forked white lightning lit up the darkened sky. The great black storm clouds churned and boiled, seething with nature's furious energies, as the heavy, cold rain pounded the earth, driven before the howling winds.
Great trees that had stood for eons bent and shook, the grass flattened before the elements and creatures of all shapes and sizes took shelter from the storm wherever they could find it.

High above the thickly forested valleys, on the rubble strewn north face of the tallest of the immense black peaks, a darker shadow burned in the brilliant dark.
The dark figure had the semblance of an armored man, but naught else to liken it to. It stood head and shoulders above even the tallest mortal man, and had the width and bulk of two.
Massive spiked shoulder plates protruded from the black obsidian armor, and the tree like limbs were decorated with a variety of cruel barbs, hooks and spikes. The horned helmet that adorned the armor burned from within. Two points of demonic hellfire burned from within the blackness of the visor, as the armored behemoth stalked the mountainside.
Its spiked gauntlets clutched a demonic blade of shadow. The massive black broadsword rested in his hands, it's barbs and talons, its cruel, sharp edges, all exuded a menacing aura of shadow, as if the blade were malice incarnate.

Kaen, Demon lord of Hell, and Enforcer of her will strode the short distance to the peak of the black mountain with heavy steps that broke the rocks beneath his feet. As he neared the summit, the very cause of the storm became apparent. There, in the shelter of the peak lay a pure white form, which glistened in the dark.
The greater demon stepped closer, gazing down at the source of the fading light, his eyes afire with relentless hatred.
An angel of one of the false and accursed lay at his feet, its form broken, its wings shattered. Dirt and blood stains the brilliant white of the angel's robes, and blood ran from his mouth.
In the darkness, one might have overlooked it, but lit by a flash of forked white lightning the gaping wound became apparent. The angel's side was bloodstained, the white cloth torn, revealing a deep cut in his abdomen, a cut that seemed to crawl with shadow, as Kel Rordd, the demon blade continued its work, feasting upon the flesh of the heavenly being.
The angel's sword lay shattered and broken at his side, but despite all of this, the creature's eyes were still filled with strength of will, as they returned the hate filled stare of the demon lord.

Another flash of forked lightning, and the scene was brilliantly lit once more. Boulders lay shattered about the peak, as if it had seen some titanic clash and struggle. Indeed it had.
Kaen shifted his weight, and lifted the demon blade of shadow, the point hovering between the angels eyes.

"Thou hath failed Eriah, mine brother." Kaen spat, his icy voice seeming to freeze over at the mention of the word 'Brother'. "Thou art as dust before the wind, chid of the false ones!" The demon lord laughed, his dark menacing chuckle rising above the howling wind.

"Kaen. . ." The angel coughed, "Thou wert once mine greatest friend, and thou art this, but a servant and slave of evil?"

"Liar! Traitor! Murderer of mine soul! Thou art accursed beyond all measure!" Kaen yelled back, the point of the blade hovering closer to Eriah. "I am more than thee, and our once brethren, for thou art now the chained and bound slave, and I doth hold thy pitiful life in mine hand, like the waning flame of the dying candle, I wouldst extinguish thine pitiful existence."

"Thou art maddened and twisted beyond all hope, i had sought to aid thee, to free thee, and yet thou doth but spout thine hate filled madness as mine reward. I came here to save thee from thine self brother, to offer mine forgiveness, and to ask thine of thee." Eriah coughed harder this time, as the shadow stuff of the demon blade ate deeper into his being.

Kaen's eyes burned brighter, and he raised Kel Rordd above his head, "Lies and deceit!" He bellowed, "Thou wert sent to destroy me, to cast me down in ruin, even as thou art now, Eriah, i release thee from thy eternal servitude."
And with that, Kaen moved forwards with surprising speed and fluidity to his movement. His wrists twisted, the blade moved, leaving a trail of shadow in its wake as it plunged down towards Eriah's exposed chest.
The angel screamed and bright red blood spurted as the demon blade pierced his chest, sinking deeper through flesh, bone and rock - pinning him to the mountainside, through his very heart.

Eriah's eyes glazed over and closed slowly, as tendrils of shadow began to crawl under his skin, devouring his heavenly flesh, as Kel Rordd did its ghastly work, taking its fill of life.
Eriah raised one hand, extending it towards the demon lord. Shadow writhed beneath the skin of the hand, as it wasted away before the Greater Demon. One final sigh escaped the angel's lips, then his arm fell limp, and his head fell back.

The death of an angel, like the death of a demon, is no small thing, and for one such as Eriah, the shock of his passing would have been felt throughout the kingdom.

Kaen still stood, immobile, over the broken body of the angel. The greater demon stood, his black, spiked steel flesh singing in the downpour, rivulets of water running down the heavy plates as the skies were lit with sporadic bursts of thunder.
Immune to the elements, and utterly uncaring, the burning hellfire of his eyes fixed on the now peaceful face of the white robed and winged figure, which lay sprawled upon the rocks before him - a massive black blade protruding from his chest.
Kel Rordd, the demon blade of shadows, was satisfied, its bloodlust satiated and it seemed to almost exude a self-satisfied aura of shadow.
Slowly, the demon lord stepped forward, placing one immense metal clad heel on the angels face and taking the black hilt of the blade in both hands. The hulking monstrosity hunched, wrenching the blade from the Cliffside and grinding the angels' head into the dirt.
Kaen lifted the great black blade in front of him with one arm. It was as long as a man was tall, and as broad as the demon lords arm. Steam hissed and rose from its inky black surface in the rain, a surface that one could never quite focus on, as it seemed to shimmer and shift as if the blade were not in fact solid, but rather the dark stuff of shadow.
"Omglac gua yithoul" Intoned the demon lord, in guttural tones under laid with the all the warmth of a blizzard. As he spoke, the air about him crackled and buzzed as the tongue of hell twisted mortal reality about him.
With that, the sword was gone - disappeared into the nothingness from whence it came, but was surely to return - but not tonight, this night had seen more than it's share of death and destruction. Now, Kaen, demon lord of Hell felt it was time for quiet reflection, time to remember the times long past, what was lost and gained, sacrificed and betrayed so long ago. . .

Kiara Johnson

Oh, will only post more when I get replies, so PLEASE reply

harrypotterfan:)

wow great language ever considered the thought of being a writer??
just continue please  :'(
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

(Thanks again hon, VERy glad you like, and I am working on a few projects At the moment yes,)  Here is more

Her feet made no sound, her breath was silent, the only sound made, was perhaps the rustle of her dress as she moved through the ruined forest in the mountain. She had seen it all, witnessed the destruction and cried for her brother, all in her sleep and now, she stepped around lightly, approaching him, her usual clam manner discarded for the moment, to be replaced with a very caring, and somewhat worried state. It never mattered how many times she had seen his destructive force, and see it she had, many a time over the years they had been brother and sister, and that was a very long time indeed, it was always the same for her, frightening, and a bit nerve racking as well. Though she knew he would never harm a hair on her head, it reminded her just who he was all the same.

Adriana silently walked up to now stand, a few feet from her brothers now seated form and allowed her emerald gaze to silently sit upon his being as he reflected his thoughts of the past. She too had a great many memories, and as such, a great many foes that had been vanquished throughout the centuries of her life. She seldom talked of them, just as Kaen seldom talked of his past, of what he once was, before her brother, before Chaos laid her warm touch on his soul.

Chaos had always been the only voice in Adriana's mind however, the only sound of reason and the only sound of guidance she had known, even before her birth into this world. When Kaen was brought to her, she was but a small child, and she remembered his great powerful mass had frightened her a bit when she first laid eyes upon him, but soon, she came to trust and even love the Demon Lord of Hell, the Chaos enforcer. IT was he, who Adriana had always gone to when she had a problem, he who had led her through a great many ordeals that the entity known as Chaos, could not, as at the time, was nothing more than just hat, an entity that existed in the realm known to humans, as hell.

Hell, a place where Adriana had never seen, never been but had known as if she had lived there her entire life. Hell, the place where she was told she should not enter, the place where Kiara forbade her to enter. This disturbed her slightly, as she wondered and thought about it for many long years, where it was that the brutish seeming Demon Lord came from, where her brother, was created. She was perhaps closer to Kaen than any other soul in the entire universe, loved him beyond the rational thought of human existence, beyond the love of her dear, sweet Vincent even. HE was as much a part of the Vampire as she was herself.

Adriana then walked the few more feet to his side and took a seat next to him, laying her head on his shoulder, her arm on his own. She did not speak, no, she wouldn't interrupt his thoughts but for now, she felt she just needed to be close to him and so, she was.

"Adriana" The word came unbidden to his lips, her name twisted by a tongue of flame and a maw of living shadow. Kaen stood empty handed, facing away from her, away from his sister. The rain continued its thunderous downpour, ringing as it fell on the spiked black obsidian form that hulked in the darkness before her, made visible only briefly by sporadic flashes of lightning.
"Adriana" The word came again, this time it was whole and pure. The icy undertones and gravel of the demon lords voice gone, replaced with a thick, vibrant voice. The voice of a man long dead, pushed to the far corners of thought and memory.
Kaen still did not turn, but stood stock still as he began to shimmer in the darkness. The black shadow stuff of his Armour began to melt away, rising into the night like thick black smoke, clawing at the cold mountain air.
As it did, the man before her became visible. He was tall and heavily muscled, and thick black hair adorned his head, hanging down to his shoulders. He wore a simple white robe, but his feet were bare and stained black by the dark mud.
Slowly, he turned to face her as another flash of light illuminated his features. He was what could be considered beautiful, but carried the scars of many battles. His eyes were deep, but vibrant green and his face was chiseled and defined.
Slowly, he raised his hands, reaching out to her and the water that streamed down his face was not just the rain, but bitter tears of terrible pain and confusion. Kaen stumbled and fell onto his knees, the white robe he now wore slowly gathering dirt, becoming almost as black as the mud riddled granite in which he kneeled.
"What am I? What. . . What hath become of me?" He sobbed, "Thou dost see me as i once was, a mortal man, destined to die." Kaen sank lower in the mud.
"Now, eons later, all I doth wish for, every waking moment of every day is sweet oblivion. I doth pray for death and it doth not come. I am soulless, chained within myself in servitude eternal, harboring undying hatred for those who hath the luxury i do not." Kaen's sobbing broke off, haltingly and he raised one large hand shakily to cover his face, "Look upon me not, Mine Sister."

Adriana sat upright when Kaen stood and then turned his back away from her, her emerald eyes taking on a very confused expression as she watched him through the rain that poured down and as the electric storm continued, his manner, the way he acted, it was painful to feel, to hear her name spoke in such a ghostly manner, as it were and then, in another way... a voice she had not heard before, it was Kaen, but not all the same. The vampire, Adriana, the sister of the Demon King, yes, the sister, there was no other word for their relationship, he was as much her brother as if they had been born of the same mother. She watched his form change now, watched as the darkness was stripped away to uncover what lay beneath the armor of the Demon, the Chaos enforcer, the being Adriana had grown to love and care for far beyond words, her eyes narrowed, trying to make some sense in what she was witnessing, trying to understand why it was Kaen was doing this, why he would shed what it was he was, and she thought perhaps she might have known, she thought perhaps it had something to do with that cursed angel he had recently slain.

What would be considered quite beautiful to many, if not all other eyes was somehow ugly in comparison to what Adriana saw in her brother. She had never lied to him, she had always thought him beautiful, perfect in every way, but even now, even in this form of a man, simple yet handsome... she could see his beauty all the same, he was still Kaen, he was her brother, her beloved brother but there was something not right, something so utterly sad in those eyes, something that immediately brought a tear to the emerald perfection that was her own as she continued to watch the sight before her unravel itself.

He reached for her, she then reached for him but his form slipped away as he fell to the ground before her, trembling in pain and confusion.

is kaen like controlled by someone or something??
it so good and long how long did it take you to write just one part??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

yes it is lobg, and it takes me about 15 mins to write something that long, depending upon how passionate I am about what I am writing at the time.  I has taken me an entire day to come up with something like this, and then again, there have been times that I have written 4 pages in 'Word' in a matter of minutes too.. like I said, it all depends on how passionate I am about what it is I am writing..

Kaen is the Chaos enforcer, the right hand man to the throne of Hell.  He gave his soul to Kiara (Who, in this story is the Chaos entity, the creator of Hell, not the devil, no, she is much larger than that.)

"What am I? What. . . What hath become of me?"

Those questions hung in her mind for a moment and as she opened her mouth to respond that he was her brother, he was Kaen her beloved her world... he continued on, interrupting what was to spill from her lips, almost as if he didn't want to hear her words, almost as if he would know her response before she had given it.

"... I doth pray for death and it doth not come... "

She did not like the sound of that, she moved forward to reach out to him, to take him into her arms and cradle him softly to her but was stopped as he put his hands to his face and bade her to not look upon him. Adriana was openly crying now, the tears streaming down her pale, ivory cheeks only to be washed away by the rain that poured over them, the sounds of her sobs as they came wiped out by the thunderous growl of the heavens and with each flash of light that illuminated their small world caught the iridescence of her emerald eyes as they stared on in horror at what she was watching.

She, despite his anguished cry for naught, reached out and took his large hands in her own, tiny, pale ones and peeled them away from his face, she then knelt down before him, her own gown already soaked, now turning a muddy black to match the robe he donned. Adriana wrapped her arms about his shoulders and softly whispered in his ear as she laid his head on her shoulder. "Do not shut me out Kaen, never try, I love you... I can not stand to see you in such pain, what can I do?" She asked the fateful question, the question she feared to ask, for she knew she would do anything to make his pain go away, even if it did mean eternal pain for her.

Kaen dared not look upon her, and averted his gaze. Kaen Tuthaca, demon lord and enforcer of chaos had been reduced to a trembling wreck - a shadow of his former self. Tuthaca, the demon that Kaen had become, was gone now - but not for long. The man that huddled on the ground before her was all Kaen, the once proud knight, valiant and honorable.
But he was this man no longer. Surrendering his soul up to eternal chaos, he had descended into madness, debauchery, slaughter, pain and eternal d**nation. The man behind the greater demon had watched for centuries, eons, chained within himself as the demon he had become slew countless innocents, and worse. All he was able to do, as pitiful as it was, was to retain his name. Kaen.
No one could take that away from him, not even elemental chaos, she who owned his soul. His name - Kaen, was all he had, save Adriana - his sister. Despite the demon that he had become, he truly loved her as any could love a sibling. He loved her as family, as a friend, and saw in her the only understanding and respite that he had ever been shown.
None else understood, cared. They feared and despised him, and Kaen secretly despised himself too, as the line between demon and man was slowly eroded over the centuries. He came to enjoy the pain he inflicted, relishing in it with childish delight.
Eriah, Kaen's truest friend in life - the man he had killed, had given himself up to free the man he once loved like a brother, to free him from the demon, and there was only one way this could be done.
Down the endless march of the centuries, many had banished Kaen to the depths of hell, but never destroyed him. He was as much a part of chaos now as any could ever be. The line gone between demon and man, sanity and madness, salivation and d**nation. His torturing pain was eternal, and he could do nothing but watch, chained within the soulless demon he had become.
No, another creature of chaos would have to free him from himself, from undying pain, and there was only one who cared about him enough to do this. Adriana.

The quivering lump that lay on the ground before her was truly her brother, but free of the demon tuthaca, if only for a short while. This was Eriah's final gift to him, and Kaen sorely hoped it would not come to torture him. This was his only chance, his one opportunity, his only time to be free. "Sweet oblivion" Kaen murmured between sobs.
He did not look up, and dared not meet her gaze, afraid of what he would see there. How could he ask this of her? But how could he not? Emotions and thoughts collided and conflicted within him, as he spoke in a soft, low voice that was a far cry from the voice of the demon he had become.
"Adriana," He began, tears streaming down his face as he gazed intently at the ground, "Dost thou love me? If truly thy heart feels for me, thou wilt not shrink from the task I must ask of thee." He sobbed heavily, pausing briefly and leaving a long, eerie calm that was broken only by the thunder that crashed overhead, as the storm continued to rage on, rain beating down on them, fierce winds tearing at his dirt ridden clothing.

it's going to make me cry he had to kill his truest friend in life, Eriah and i am a very sensitive person
15 minutes :o it would at least take me 1 hour no matter how passionate i am ::)

Kiara Johnson

(It is okies to cry, I do just about every time I read it.)

Slowly, Kaen turned to look up at her, and he met her gaze, cupping her tiny hands in his own calloused, rough hands. His eyes held back a flood of tears, as fear, terrible pain, confusion and love all danced behind those deep emerald green pits of sorrow.
"I must ask this of thee, understand that I love thee dearly sister mine. I doth only wish that there were another way, but only thou dost care, understand enough to free me. Thou art mine solace in this world, dearest sister. Thou hast been a spark of hope in mine own world of eternal darkness. Thou art truly compassionate, loving and forever in mine heart, wherever i go from here I will carry thee with me. I can not ask thee for the same in return, I have nothing to offer thee, sweet Adriana, and have given thee too little in my unlife. Understand then, that i cannot ask this of any other, though it pains me to do so." Kaen said, his voice quiet, yet clearly audible above the storm, filled with purpose and love.
"Wilt thou free me from mine pain eternal? I pray for death, mine dearest sister. Free me, grant me mine wish, I beg thee with all that remains of mine heart." Kaen sobbed, the flood of tears breaking through now, to mix with the dark rain that ran down his face in a sheet of salty, liquid emotion.
Slowly, he raised his left hand and spoke, this time in the voice of the demon, in the tongue of hell, "Omglac cragga yithoul" He intoned, the voice somehow softer than before.
Slowly, he withdrew the black demon blade from nowhere. It steamed and hissed as rain fell upon it's shifting surface, and Kaen raised his other hand to the cursed weapon.
The mountain of a man took the sword in both hands, holding the blade and hilt each in one hand. Without a word he hunched, his powerful shoulders globed, like a full sail in a storm. The veins stood out in his temple as the muscles on his trunk like arms bunched.
Slowly, almost as if time had slowed, the demon blade bent and twisted, as if it were writhing in his grip. It continued to bend upwards under the massive force, when it suddenly screamed, as if in pain. blood ran freely from kaen's palms as he continued to bend the blade, his expression set and unreadable.
The air about the blade thickened and grew dark, when with a sudden crack like thunder, it broke in two. Fragments of living shadow flew out in a massive shock wave, and Kaen was thrown backwards by the death throes of the demon sword.
He lay motionless on his back, gazing up at the electric storm that raged overhead. Blood ran freely from deep gashes like tooth marks in the palms of each hand, streams of dark red streaking down the mountainside. Kaen coughed briefly, and glanced down at his ruined hands.

"I bleed. . ." He said simply, as if it were a shock to him, something he was not used to, before he looked over to Adriana. Painfully slowly, he dragged himself up into a sitting position against a large rock, breathing heavily.

"Kel Rordd is hath been freed, for in truth, it was a tortured spirit in itself, as am I" Kaen said, his eyes brimming, "I have done my part, now I must ask thee for thine, forasmuch as I might finally have peace. Hurry sister mine, we have not time to dally." He sobbed, reaching out to her with one bloodied hand.

"Dost thou love me? If truly thy heart feels for me, thou wilt not shrink from the task I must ask of thee....""Wilt thou free me from mine pain eternal? I pray for death, mine dearest sister. Free me, grant me mine wish, I beg thee with all that remains of mine heart."

Adriana remained quiet as she remained kneeling in the watery mud on the mountains' surface, her eyes now gazing into those green, sad and anguished orbs of her brother. Her own emerald eyes crying out to him, questioning as she unknowingly shook her head in a manner of disbelief and sorrow, her mind not wanting to accept what it was he was asking of her, screaming at her to talk to him, tell him it was going to be ok, tell him she didn't want to carry on without him in her world but, she knew all these cries in her mind would be for naught, she knew what he asked, she would not deny.

((i just want to know is kaen, adriana's true blood brother?just because no one replies to this just please continue but some people do view it they just don't reply :) ))

Kiara Johnson

((No, they are not blood siblings; they are siblings in an entirely different manner.  They are both Disciples of Chaos, brought together by what is known as the Chaos entity, siblings through a God. And to those who are reading without posting, I would Love to hear your comments too you know.  I don't post unless there are indeed comments.))

She no sooner needed to answer his question than she would have had to open her own chest and give him her heart even as it was breaking inside her heavy chest. He knew the answer and he didn't wait for a reply that he would know would not come, he knew she would not see him suffer in this manner, in any manner for that fact.

The wind hurled against her, driving the rain harshly against her soft pale skin as Kaen now released her hands, standing he called his foul sword, Kel Rordd. She watched in silent awe, as her tears still fell over the palest of cheeks, at the power even in his human shell, her brother had as Kel Rordd twisted and screamed against the pure force of his strong will, in his powerful arms. Her emerald eyes moved to his hands, they bled, the mighty sword cutting through his flesh and his hands bleed, drops of crimson falling in the rain to mingle with the rapidly moving stream of muddied water rushing down the side of the mountain as the rain continued to rage down upon them until it snapped, the mighty sword, significant of the Demon Lord Kaen, snapped, throwing Kaen back as well as Adriana. Her back hit the huge mountain of a tree they had recently sat on as it threw her brothers form threw the air to land in the mud ion his back.

"I bleed. . ."

He had said, and yes he did, she could hear the sound of a heart beating in his chest, even through the howling of the wind and the thunderous growls of the sky, she could smell the blood spilt from the wound in his hands and feel the rush of his blood as it coursed through his human self.

Adriana now sat against the rough surface of the fallen tree, she watched in horror as her beloved brother struggled to set himself against the large boulder and then, he was reaching out to her. It was time, her turn to do what he longed for, time for her to release her brother from the torment he felt inside, from the eternal d**nation he would surely face should she falter in her actions.

Her emerald eyes focused now on that outstretched hand, all else seemed to stand still, not even the mighty claps of thunder in the sky could be heard, the rain was no longer felt as the wind tried as it would to force her back against the tree.

Adriana crawled to Kaen, not trusting her own legs to carry the weight she felt. Upon reaching him, she nuzzled her head into his hand, turning her face to gaze upon his own, smearing the blood that covered his palm over her ivory cheek, one tiny hand moving up to caress the outside of his to hold it against her cheek as she moved the remaining distance to his side on her knees, siding up against him and laying her other cheek against his own allowing their tears to mingle as one as they continued to slide down their faces. With her other hand, she first drew his heavy arm about her tiny waist and then moved it to caress the back of his head, her sobs going unheard still in the monstrous storm that continued to rage through the lands of Carnage now.

"I never saw you as a cruel beast. Never to me have you been a horrid monster. To me, you have always been and forever will be my perfect and beautiful angel..." She whispered softly into his ear as her eyes began to close, her own tears now subsiding in the quiet moment.

She then pulled back slightly to gaze into his eyes for one last time as he sat awaiting death. "I love you Kaen, you will always live inside me, I will never forget you, nor will I forget what you have given me... " She said before placing a sweet kiss on his lips as she moved her head back now, allowing her cheek to slide over his and then down... "Good-Bye my sweet Seraph..."

These would be the last words the Demon Lord and Enforcer of Chaos would hear as Adriana pressed her long, slender fangs into his neck, pulling up slightly to allow the metallic blood that coursed through his veins to enter her mouth and slide down her throat.

SHE held his close the entire time, her tears beginning anew as she listened to his heart falter in his chest, though these tears were not clear, they were of the darkest crimson, as she pulled her fangs from his neck and held his now lifeless body in her arms. She turned her gaze to look upon his beautiful face and with one hand, reached up and closed his eyes forever more.

Adriana crawled behind the dead form of her brother to lean against that huge boulder, now cradling his body in her arms; she bent her head to his and simply held him close. For how long she would sit there, holding him against her it would not be certain, the storm continued to rage and the Mountain shook under the sorrow she felt as she rocked him back and forth, humming a soft tune to her brother.

"Rest in peace Kaen, you will never be forgotten..."

((And that was how he died, how he was given solace from his existance, that is or was, th eend of the Great Chaos Enforcer....))

THAT'S THE END OF THE GREAT CHAOS ENFORCER :'( NOOOOOO :'(
kaen died and i don't get what you mean when you said eternal d**nation
are you going to do more stories ;D*crosses fingers, hopes kiara does more stories*

Kiara Johnson

eternal d**nednation = he was teh right hand demon of Chaos, the creator of Hell and everything that goes with it, he was fallen form grace, a fallen angel.  and yes, more stories to come, no worries there, I can't help but write, it is simply what I do

Huggles
~K~

LOL i see yeah but i think adriana had a hard time adjusting to his death :-\

Kiara Johnson

indeed, well how would you feel if you were to kill your best friend, or brother?

yeah but i think it is harder just to try and kill a friend or family member