News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

oh my god harry potter seven and movie five best summer ever

Started by siriusfan, March 25, 2007, 11:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siriusfan

i just think it will i am freaking out and like gonna see it at midnight and read it at midnight party time summer 07

harrypotterfan:)

i agree with the title this '07 summer will be the best summe of our lives anyways
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL
how would you know if you haven't even seen the graphics yet?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

Shara2007

I want to go see it but I don't know when I will get a chance.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

i just think it's you guys who bring it out in me!  :-X ;D