News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Potions - RP

Started by draco294, April 9, 2007, 04:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"accio blob of glue" and hits draco smack in the face

"oh sorry my hand slipped" ;) :P
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Draco puts hand to face. "Ew. Gross. It's all sticky! You'll pay for that!.....ahh...where are Crabbe & Goyle? I need them... Guess I'll have to handle it for myself.. um..accio text book!" and hits Cho right in the face, leaving a red mark. "Oh. I'm sorry! Did that hit you?!?  HAHA"
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

((LOL nice comeback ;) ))
haha you're really funny what's that draco oh sorry that was your face i mistaken it for a pile of dung ::)

((no more godmoding or we'll get banned ok?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Hey draco she got you there I mean book come on.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

Snape then walks in. "What's this? You two did this to Draco!  Draco, go get washed up right now. Don't worry about your classwork. You're excused from it all. I'll give you top marks on everything..I know you would do great if you did it."
Draco then walks out of the room, throwing a very smug look at Cho and Sarah.

me and sarah did nothing it was his so called friends, crabbe and goyle" and cho jinxes them to make them say yes and smiles *sweetly and innoncently*

snape: "whatever" and starts his class

draco294

When Draco returns to this classroom, he turns to Snape and says, " I hope you punish them well. They really deserve it." And sneers towards Sarah and Cho. Snape then replies "Who? Crabbe and Goyle? They are your friends! Are you sure you want me to punish them severely?"
He then looks frantically from Snape, to Sarah and Cho, and then to Crabbe and Goyle. "But...I..Cho..Sarah... and th...th...the glue...They....Crabbe..Goyle....didn't..."  Crabbe and Goyle, still under the jinx turn to Malfoy and say " Don't take up for us, Draco. We did it to you. We don't deserve your kindness."
Draco, seeing theres no way out, faces Snape and says " Fine. Don't punish them.. Um..I'll deal with them." He throws a look towards Sarah and Cho. "Oh yes. I'll definetly deal with them"

cho smiles innocently and turns backto her schoolwork
*whispers to sarah*score ;)

draco294

Draco then returns to his seat at the front and slouches down, not looking nearly as smug as usual.

Shara2007

ya that is one for us 0 for him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LOL
*whispers*"look later we apparate for professor binns's class so we don't have any problems with draco....."
snape turns around and cho immediately smiles sweetly, snape scowls and turns back around

Shara2007

how do you do that I never have.

Shara2007

How do you apparate I've never done it.

(that is what)

((LOL ok))
never mind just apparate with me....what year is this for you :-\?