News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Potions - RP

Started by draco294, April 9, 2007, 04:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

5th year but you forget I'm sort of behind since I've not went here the whole time.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

oh i see because you would have learned it in the 6th year ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Draco overhears them talking about apparating and walks up to Snape. He then thinks of a lie that will stop them from apparating to their next class so he can torment them. "Professor, um..you see.. I want to tell Cho and Sarah that I'm..um sorry for anything mean I've done to them..but I dont wanna disrupt your amazing class by doing it now.. So i was planning on doing it in the corridor..but they're apparating so..could you possibly command them not to so i can...um..eh.. apologize? "
Snape, knowing exactly what Draco is up to, smiles cunningly and says "Ofcourse Draco. Cho, Sarah, I forbid you to apparate to your next class."
Draco then throws them an arrogant look and returns to his seat. He turns around to them and says "Looks like you'll have to face me now."  :D
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

sarah know that this would of happened decided that it was bast if she walked to her next class and loss Draco.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

Draco does taunt them all the way to their next class until they get very agravated. but no magic in the corridors  ;)

okay guys..lets move on to the next day of potions..i'll start
Draco walks into the Potions classroom.. Once again - the first to arrive. "Maybe that mudblood and her appreciater will do something again today to excuse from all my work. haha.    Atleast I finally got all that glue off. bleh," he said to himself.

Shara2007

Sarah showed up wearing some hot looking glasses and sitting in the class reading.

draco294

Draco, looking at Sarahs glasses, sneers at her, " Whats that on your face? Oh. It's some kind of awful looking glasses.  Trying to look like famous Harry Potter or something? Or maybe they're just all the rage for pathetic, poor, little mudbloods."

Shara2007

"well no I put a spell on them so that you look good." Sarah siad tessing him.

draco294

Whatever. You could just take 'em off and see that anyway. I always look good.

Shara2007

Ya that what I've been told but then I rembered that it was not true.

draco294

"That was one of the most immature things you could have said."

Shara2007

well come on. How would you know since your not that way you say.

draco294

"cause ive argued with so many immature mudbloods and mudblood appreciaters i know all about it." Draco said with a smirk.

Shara2007

"Well that is fine but to tell you the turth I could care less about out. So leave me alone." Sarah then smiled.

"Or I might think your a muggleborn appreciater"

draco294

im taunting you. not appreciating you. you filthy mudblood.