News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Potions - RP

Started by draco294, April 9, 2007, 04:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

SArah stood there wondering weather to help draco or not.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

Draco actually knew the countercurse for this particular spell (the one that made his teeth enlarge) having used it several times. He muttered the countercurse, then pointed his wand at Albus. "Crucio!" he shouted.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

fudge0604

Albus screamed in pain it hurted soo bad.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah ran over to fudge.

"Draco stop it."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie turned and tossed Albus his wand then she turned on Draco.  *You...You...UGH!!!!!!*  She said *Langlock!!* Then she ran to Albus.

draco294

Draco, now unable to speak because of his tongue, stopped torturing Albus to focus on the countercurse for the Langlock spell. He was trying extremely hard nonverbally to get this countercurse until finally he managed to get it. "You!" he shouted at Jessie. "What was that for? All I did was give Albus what he fully deserved!"

dobby888

Jessie whipped around *LANGLOCK! LEVICORPUS!!!LOCOMOTOR MORTIS!!!!*  She then turned back to Albus.  *Albus!  Come on talk to me!*

Shara2007

Sarah move back and sat there. She did not know what to do all they did was fight.

fudge0604

"Thank you Jessie....." Albus looked at Draco with a mad sight.
God was the only one too know how much he hated this guy.

Post Potter depression.

draco294

Draco, who was watching closely for curses coming his way, quickly dodged every spell.
;D

fudge0604

Albus looked at Draco. He was awoyding every spell.
OOh Albus wanted too curse him forever.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*ALBUS!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TO ME!!!!*  Jessie screamed.  *PROTEGO!* she was furious.  Draco was making her so mad!

fudge0604

"WHAT IS IT?" Albus screamed back.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"I siad all of ya just stop fighting." Sarah said lookg at them.

dobby888

Jessie  Bodybound Draco before lowering her wand.  *You're right Sarah, I just got carried away when Draco started being mean to Albus...*