News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Potions - RP

Started by draco294, April 9, 2007, 04:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

"Hey! Undo this bodybind!" Draco shouted.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

dobby888

*Why!?* Jessie asked leaving it on.  *You know... it's really your voice that bugs me Langlock*

fudge0604

"Jessie... don't be so hard on him...." Albus said slowly.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*Ok, then you be the one to take away the spells, because he's totally gonna explode and fire spells at us.* Jessie said

draco294

Draco sighed, breathing hard as he tried to speak but had no luck.

Maya Mayhem

Maya walked into the room.What met her eyes made her laugh out loud(lol)."Hey Albus.Jessie.Nice one Jess.Let me help you."Maya took out her wand and said"pepski"(it makes the victim dress up as the opposite sex)"Ha ha."she laughed.Draco had tons of makeup on and a dress with high heels."You know Draco.That fits you.Maybe some different hair.We should put it in an updo.What do you think Jessie?"she asked jess turning to her.

dobby888

Hmmm... high pigtails might do it...* she said giggling while she placed her hand on her chin.

draco294

Draco, who had been attempting this for sometime, finally managed to get the countercurse for the langlock and the bodybind.  "How dare you?!?" Draco shouted.

fudge0604

"TARANTELLGRA!" Albus shouted and pointed his wand at Draco.
((The leg dancing spell.))

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie burst out laughing and then jumped around giggling.

fudge0604

Albus chuckled a bit. He had been so mad at Draco for a LONG time and now he could just take back.

Post Potter depression.

draco294

Draco quickly muttered the countercurse nonverbally and then angrily shouted," Crucio!" with his wand pointed straight at Albus.

dobby888

Jessie screamed as the spell hit Albus.*Albus!* She screamed.

fudge0604

"Draco? Have you never heard of illusion? Petrificus totalus!" Albus said. He wasen't back there with Jessie and the others. He was behind Draco!

Post Potter depression.

draco294

((just because i didnt actually say that i TURNED AROUND and pointed my wand at you doesnt me i didnt. i pointed it at you and thats that. the curse hit you. no matter if you're in front of me or behind me, i pointed my wand at you!!!))