News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Reading (open)

Started by Violet, September 2, 2007, 10:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

" DEEEEEAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!!" Albus said and fell on the floor laughing.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

mhmankdn *sirius mumbled before finding a light in the mound of toys on his face. he shot out of his mouth a tiny stuffed chicken that had somehow fallen into his mouth he smiled as he spit out shreads of pink fabric from the toys.* ah haha allright i surrendor, you win. *he shot from his wand a single white flag and it drifted over to albus where it landed on his face.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Voldyrocks01

(( ??? ok i'm confused))

ChoChangHP118

(ahhh hahahaha omfg. wrong time for you to come in! rofl!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

Albus got the flag. " What is this flag represententing again?" He said

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sat up.* it means i surrendor ya re re. *he laughed.*

fudge0604

" I woon I woon i woon! I am tha best! Who hoo! Who hoo!" He said jokingly.
Then he laughed a bit with Sirius.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at a toy and shook his head, sighing.* you suck.

fudge0604

" Who is lying on the floor with  toy in his mouth? YOU!"
Albus said laughing

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

ya well suck this *sirius said spitting all over the toy and chucking it at albus making sure it lands on his face. he smiled.*

fudge0604

The toy hit Albus. He got spit all over his face.
" EEEWWWWW!!!!!!"He said and started too take it of with his cloak.
He couldn't remember the cleaning spell.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

fudge0604

" That is NOT funny!" He said with his cloak in his face.

Post Potter depression.