News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which House is Better??

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 10, 2007, 11:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

ohwhatever. you like arguing with me and you know it
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

harrypotterfan:)

no actually just arguing with you is pretty annoying ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

im not annoying.. or mean..or conceited..or smug..or evil..or arrogant.. im perfect

You said before that you were arrogant and in a way how you always brag about yourself and all other purebloods is considered conceited ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

okay. so im a little conceited. but im not evil  ;)

yeah you are, well at least to the first years and your mean to....well mostly everyone ::)

draco294

yeah. mostly everyone.. but not everyone...right?

ok whatever name 20 people that you are not evil to ::) and not mean to either. ::) :P

draco294

Crabbe..no wait..I told him he was fat.. But Goyle..wait I called him stupid..well..theres.. ooh I got one! My Father! oh yeah and My Mother!! and And Proffesor Snape.. so i got three..out of twenty. That's good.

ChoChangHP118

ha...your missing *quickly subtracts* 17 people!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

So I just proved that you are evil. ::)

You're evil to pretty much everyone and it's true. ;D

draco294

"Oh..uh..yeah. Well, its not like it matters. Being evil is fun. You should try it. But..wait..nobody'd be scared of two mudblood appreciaters. Haha.!"

Whatever you say, you fat idiot. You hang out with fat idiots so it makes you one. ;D ;)

draco294

you see me? im skinny!! not fat. Duh. Learn what your adjectives mean before you use them, ok? stupid mudblood appreciater. will you ever learn?