News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which House is Better??

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 10, 2007, 11:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

(you cant have all the luck! muah hahaha)

as you command....mastor. expelioumous *cho's wand was out of her hand and in sirius's faster then lightning. sirius raised his wand. after a few moments, sirius fell to the ground, clutching his left hand where his wand was. cho's wand had fallen from his right hand and was slowly sliding towards cho feet. the pain in his hand was almost unbearable. his eyes were still foggy, but underneath they had turned ghostly white.*

*the wand started vibrating a lot. sirius had to grab hold of his left hand using his right to try and keep it steady. it wouldn't stop though. then, it shot red sparks at the wall behind him, missing draco by inches.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

"Whoa!" Draco shouted, moving out of the way. "What the hell are you doing?!?"
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

ChoChangHP118

(awww. my sister left for college today and my other sister leaves tomorrow! how sad....)

*sirius looked at draco.* mastor! make it stop! please! make it..... *he yelled from pain again.* AHHH!!!!! *he fell to the ground. he put his face on the ground and closed his eyes.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

((aww. im sorry..))

"I..but..I..well...." Draco stuttured, staring at Sirius. He then turned to Cho in shock,"Help me!..Help him! I..I dont know what to do!" he shouted, obviously concerned.

dobby888

Jessie stood up her blue eyes wide with obvious terror.  She knew that she had to do something, but what? Finally she yelled *Expelliarmus!!* and Siriuses wand flew at her hitting her square in the stomach and sendind and electric jolt through her body forcing her to fall back unconcious.....

ChoChangHP118

*sirius's wand, after hitting jessie, came back to him and darted towards his left arm, burning him a lot. he looked at jessie and yelled. the imperious curse broke.(haha i needed it to go away lol.) the wand burned his knuckles. he managed to look at cho, his eyes dark purple. he then managed to spluter.* sarah! i need...sarah! AHH!!

draco294

Draco, who had now realized the Imperius Curse had broken on Sirius, said,"Eh..I see my presence here is no longer necessary. I should just be going," and began to quickly walk away.

dobby888

Jessie barely concious, summoned enough power to keep Draco in his ezact spot.  She would finish him off later.  After this use of energy, her head fell back, utterly useless.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at cho again.* CHO! *he screamed at her to get her to pay attention.* GET SARAH FOR GOODNESS SAKE! SHE CAN....AHHH! STOP THIS! 

draco294

Draco, instantly frozen in his spot, starting shouting. "Hey! Undo this! Let me go!!" He was thinking hard for the countercurse..but so far was having no luck.

Shara2007

Sarah was walking around when she ran into them.

"Siruis what happened."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

((LOL....sorry))

Cho quickly and in a worried tone said to Sarah trying to make her voice audible above the shouting. "Sirius....he needs your help....."

((isn't this where Sirius is like under the curse of Draco?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Shara2007

Sarah ran over to him.

"What is the matter."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

JESSIE LAY COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY UNCONCIOUS AND OUT OF IT!!!!!!!(i thought I'd make a point ;D)