News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Walking Around..

Started by draco294, April 11, 2007, 07:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"Accio Draco," Cho shouted angrily at him for humilating Sarah.
Then Cho left into the school.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Draco then flies backwards and lands hard on the ground. "Owww," he moans. "I'll get you back! I will! "
He then stands back up, a little woozy. "Well. Atleast Cho's gone. The other two are too scared to pull anything on me... "   Crabbe and Goyle, seeing Cho is gone, come running up to Draco. "Are you alright Draco?" they asked.    He glares at them. "I'm fine! Ofcourse I'm fine. You dont actually think she could hurt me, do you?  No. I didnt feel a thing. That stupid mudblood appreciater isnt strong or smart enough to seriously hurt me. "
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

"leave her out of this." Sarah siad walking up and slapping him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

"Ow! You filthy little mudblood! How dare you even speak to me, not to mention touch me! Ouch", he said holding his face. Crabbe and Goyle stare at Draco, surprised that he was hurt by Sarah's slap. Draco notices this and quickly says "Uh.. not that it hurt me. It didnt hurt me at all. " He then takes his hand away to reveal a huge red mark.

Shara2007

"Hey draco you need to look in a mirror." Sarah siad then slaped hard him again.

"I wanted them to match." Sarah then  walked over to Siruis that what you get for messing with me.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

At the sight of this, Crabbe and Goyle drop their jaws and quickly run away. Malfoy yells to them "Dont run away again! Come back!! I need you!"   But they're already gone.
He turns to Sirius and Sarah. "Ok. You've hit me, kicked me, slapped me. Havent you done enough? I mean, your done now right? I didnt do that much evil stuff to deserve all this. So..uh..are you done with me now? I mean, come on, Sirius is the only one who hasnt had a whack at me...."   He then clasps his hand to his mouth, realizing he said something that will probably lead to more beating up...especially now that he was alone with them..without Crabbe and Goyle.

Shara2007

"Hey draco how about this. You leave me and my friends alone and we will leave you alone. Deal." SArah siad she dout that Siruis would do anything anyway.

draco294

"Deal. Lets shake hands and agree. Okay, you filthy mudblood?  Oops. It just slipped out. To hard to contain it all. Looks like the deal's off.   haha  I'd never leave you alone. You and all of your nasty little appreciaters dont deserve it. Not one bit. " he then smiled cunningly with a huge smug look on his face.

Shara2007

"Ya I know you would not. But here is the deal if you don't run you will have this muggleborn girl ready to kill you." Sarah siad going toward him.

draco294

He laughed, very smugly. "Haha. Yeah right. Whatever.  Come and get me. Hit me as hard are you can. Here, I'll even give you my good side," He said, putting his right side of his face towards her. He said all this very confidently. He was so sure inside that she wouldnt dare touch him.

Shara2007

"Well fine if that is what you want." Sarah walked up and hit him extra hard.

"There don't say I won't."

draco294

He grabbed his face and began yelling,"Oh! You filthy mudblood! You probably gave me a black eye! Ow..it hurts so bad. How dare you hit me?!?  Oooh I oughta hurt you so terribly!...... Where are Crabbe and Goyle? I'm over here in pain..   What gave you the right to hit me anyway?"
He glared at her and became even more upset when he noticed that passing people were smiling at the fact he had finally gotten what he deserved.

Shara2007

"Well you did you told me to do it." Sarah siad smiling.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho realizing that Sarah was still with Draco and the fat idiots so she ran back and saw Sarah give him a great smack.

Cho shouted, "Great job, Sarah! We need to get to our classes now! Draco, I'll get you after classes and nothing can stop me from doing that!"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

"If you can find me. I'm outta here. You mudbloods and appreciaters are insane," he said, quickly running away.
Ok.. Lets move to after class.. I'll start.
Draco is walking around Hogsmead, still being arrogant towards muggleborns, yet keeping a very sharp eye out for Cho, Sarah, and/or Sirius. "And now I'm all alone. Stupid Crabbe and Goyle had to go off and get detention. ugh. I'll deal with them when I get back to the common room," he said to himself.