News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Unhappy? (Draco wanted for this one)

Started by Kiara Johnson, April 18, 2007, 12:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Kiara sat along the shore of the lake, her emerald gaze looking out over the sparkling water as she watched the giant squid frolicking with the mermaids.  Each creature breaking the surface of the otherwise quiet lake several times, the mermaids having a blast playing with the giant creature, the giant creature seemingly having a blast playing with the odd water angels.

The look on her face should have been happy, but it wasn't, her emerald eyes, should have been sparkling, but they weren't in the face of the happy scene before her.  Her usual bright and sparkling orbs looked dead, unnatural, the expression she wore on her face was if sorrow and pain, debate, anger and something much more.  Her right hand moved up to touch the beautiful black choker that wrapped itself about her throat and then her hand fell back to her lap once more.  The silver trinket that shimmered and hung from the choker, the shape of the Slytherin Coat of arms, seemed to park to life when she touched it and she winced slightly, but nothing more.

She sat there for several long hours, had been there all morning long as a matter-of-fact. Kids began to move about her, people steering wide of her shape, fearing to step even into the small shadow she cast on the ground.  No one knew where she had gone in the darkness of the early hours of morning, they only knew she came walking along the grounds at the crack of dawn and sat where it was she resided now, unmoving, just staring out over the water, seeing or not, what was playing out there before her.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered quietly to no one it seemed.

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Kiara Johnson

Shara2007

Saraj had walked down to the lake to think and drawl. This year had been what she called wow. When she got there she saw someone she was not sure of who it was. Sarah saw her talking to herself and though that she would go say hi.

"Exuse me what are you sorry about." Sarah siad sitting next to her.

"I'm Sarah I've not seen you around." Sarah siad smiling.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

((Oh it was so long that it looked like another one of your amazing stories. ;D ;)))
"Hey Kiara, hey Sarah!" Cho looks over the shoulder of Sarah and sees the drawing. "Wow thats, another wonderful picture. Kirais a great writer and you're a great artist. Right Kiara?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"hey Cho." Sarah siad looking at her friend.

"Thanks. Wow Kiara you write I did not know that. It must be fun." Sarah siad smiling.

((Kiara is a really good writer in reality too.))

Kiara Johnson

(Lol, thanks very much)

Kiara looked up as the girl sat down next to her, she even managed a slight grin, or rather, her lips turned up to form what might have been a smile at the very most.

"Oh, nothing, it truly is not for you to think about."  Kiara responded to the girl's question.  "Name's Kiara, Kiara Maul."  Ashe responded to the girl's next question.

When Cho came by, Kiara looked up at her looking down over the other's shoulder and gave the same sort of smile.  "Hey you how's life?"  She asked and then inclined her head.  "Yes, I do tend to write a bit, thanks."

Shara2007

"Well I'm Sarah. That must be fun writing." Sarah siad thinking Kiara seemed nice.

"I might have to read some of it later." Sarah siad she did not feel like drawling.

To Kiara: Nothing good, just sort of bored. ::)

draco294

Draco sees Kiara, Sarah, and Cho sitting by the lake. He walks up and looks at the drawing. "Eh. I've seen better. In the garbage. Haha. Wouldnt count on some filthy mudblood to be very talented ofcourse," he said with a scowl and a very smug look.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Well if you've seen better in the garbage, I've seen faces better than a kindergarten's drawings. ::)

Shara2007

"Kiara I'm going to leave. I don't want to put up with Draco right now sorry." Sarah siad as she grabed her books and started to walk away.

"Bye Kiara!" Cho said as she followed Sarah out so she won't get in trouble.