News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Searching for Snape

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 20, 2007, 08:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((Well we were going to pm you to do that job...but LOL...never mind...what's your last name in the rps
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

(jones is my last name. Guess what Siruis did pm me)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

((LOL...ok))
"Hey Sarah," Cho said happily and then saw her name tag."I mean Ms. Jones."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"hi there Cho. What you doing here." Sarah said as she put the papers up and looked at her friends.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Cho smiled and said, "Oh we just want to ask if anyone knows of the location of Snape?"

Shara2007

"Oh Well let see." Sarah siad as she turned and started to look the files.

"well this says that he in in talking to the minister about something."

Cho said alittle confused,"I thought he would have been with his 'master' but can you show me where Snape is then?"

ChoChangHP118

(ok thanks for coming)

we're here trying to find sanpe....why are you here!?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Oh yeah well that's what I going to ask the same thing.

ChoChangHP118

great minds think alike i always say!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Cho laughed.
((Was Sarah on before?))

Shara2007

"Well Snape is just three doors down and to the left." Sarah siad as she staitened her hair and glasses.

"I'm here because Dumbledore has been nice enough to give me an intership her so that I can will have this type of work under my belt so I can become a Minestry of Magic one day." Sarah siad as she looked at them.

Cho smiled and said,"Thanks, we'll come back to talk if we have time, we're on a 'mission'." Cho then walked 3 doors down and turned left.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius stood there dreamy eyed at sarah...then realizing what he was doing he got back into the real world....so to speak* oh! uh ya mission...right! by pumkin! *blew her a kiss and ran after cho*

Shara2007

"Ya well I will see you soon." Sarah said as she then turned back around and started to file more.