News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Searching for Snape

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 20, 2007, 08:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Cho knocked on the door and waited for someone to reply.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(uh oh...what are we going to do.....is there a real snape on here? cuz if there is we can't really godmode can we?!) (your decision)

oh i can't wait for someone to answer.....step aside cho. *he ran at the door and hit it with all hid weight. he was flung backwords and he hit the other wall*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Cho rolled her eyes and asked concerned,"You okay Sirius?"

((If there is no Snape, then we can use Snape, I'm already using Voldemort....LOL))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Snape looks at the interruption slam into the door and wonders what foolish people would interrupt his important meeting."

Shara2007

(should Sarah walk in later trying to give him some paper work)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

((wow....that's a great idea....keep the ideas rolling in....LOL :D ))

Shara2007

Sarah can to the door and knocked.

"Professor Snape sir." Sarah siad as she entered the room.

"Here is those files you asked me for. Is there anything that you need me for?" Sarah siad as she sat the papers down on the desk.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Snape grunted replying,"Yeah yeah whatever...." Snape then pointed to the two girls and said annoyed,"Who are they, and why are they here....."

Shara2007

"well  Sir this is Miss Chang and Mister Black." Sarah then stopped to fix her hair.

"I'm not sure I think it is because they need to talk to you." Sarah then headed to the door.

"Oh Snape if you need me for anything don't ever forget to ask. I will get it." Sarah siad as she stood at the door waiting to be dismissed.

Cho coughed fakely and said,"Umm-umm I think we got the wrong person, the wrong name---yeah that's the problem.....well I think I'm going to be....ummm leaving now..." Cho hurried out the door.

Snape waved his hands for Sarah to leave the room.Snape rolled his eyes as Cho left the room and looked annoyingly at Sirius. He said aggravated facing Sirius,"What do you want?!"

Shara2007

Sarah walked out of the room and started to sort threw all the mail putting it in the respective areas.

"So what did you need him for Cho since I ruined it." Sarah siad facing her friend.

"Nah you didn't ruin it....there's just a killer on the loose...."

Shara2007

"oh thanks I really did not want to know that." Sarah siad as she straitened her glasses.

"I hate having to wear these things to read."

Cho chuckled softly low enough so no one heard and said,"I'm going now."