News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Searching for Snape

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 20, 2007, 08:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

*Mhm.... that's what they all say! Now come on let's go! We have to find Snape!* Jessie said, running away again.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie laughed and ran after Jessie and Cho. She had to stop for a minute to spit out a mouth-full of feathers from her headdress.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Jessie stopped and sighed.  She turned to look at Jackie and said dramatically, *Clearly you haven't learned the ways of the headdress!*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie bowed down low and replied. "Then teach me, O great one!" Jackie was on the verge of hysterical laughter.

harrypotterfan:)

((lol...))

Cho giggled. "Oh yes Jessie teach Jackie so we can hurry and find Snape before Sirius finds him."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

*Tilt your head back slightly.  Open your mouth, and now run while yelping.  That way feathers won't get in your mouth.* Jessie said solemnly.

draco294

((where are you guys supposed to be right now?))
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Lola_La_Fringe7

dobby888

((Uhm.... I think we're running through Hogwarts looking for you....))

*That will get you far grasshopper!*  Jessie said, putting her hands together and bowing.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Thank you cheif gotta-pop-a-squat. Now let us go and find a Snake!"  Jackie said bowing gracefully.

dobby888

*Hold up home-skillet! We're looking for SnaPe not SnaKe! Capeche?* Jessie said.

Lola_La_Fringe7

(( I meant that I typed it wrong))

draco294

((well this is interesting.))
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

dobby888

((Yes... yes it is....))

*Come on Jackie, we have work to do!* Jessie said, starting to run down the hall yelping again.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"I have an idea on how to get Snape to come out!" Jackie said.