News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My newest one...

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 15, 2007, 06:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

hmmmm you're right....LOL....yeah I read it...but that's not the ending is it?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Nope. I'm actually going to be writing more...once I put a little bit on this story. Which I am working on now.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Twelfth Part
   Ginny fumbled with the book she was holding, almost dropping it in her surprise at his closeness, before glancing at him sideways to answer him, "Actually, a lot more."
   "Well then." Xaver gently flipped the book she was holding up so he could read the title, then pressed it back into her hands. He met her eyes as she glanced at him, "Can I have a few, maybe?" he asked softly, not moving.
   She looked at his eyes, which she liked very much and shook her head while smiling, "You can't have too many."
   He absently rested his hand over hers, begging with puppy eyes. "Please?"
   "Nope, sorry. It's like overdosing on medicine. You'll get yourself sick." She said, setting the book back on the shelf with her free hand. She rather liked having his hand over hers.
   Xaver chuckled, but nodded "Alright, alright. Just no muffin-tempting, or I'll have to steal some." He grinned jokingly, and shook his head.
   "Ha. If you reach for that bag, I will slap you." She said, glancing to make sure the bag was still tied at her waist.
   Xaver grinned slightly, smirking, lowering his voice. "I told you no tempting."
   She smiled back, amused with him, "A slap isn't tempting, Xaver."
   "Yeah," he growled gently. "But reaching for that pouch is." He grinned in return to her smile, and glanced at the pouch, teasing. And Ginny knew he was just teasing her. That's what friends did. But she really liked his teasing in a way she couldn't describe.
   "So, you'd rather take the tempting thought of reaching for the pouch and end up getting slapped then just not getting slapped?" She asked, teasing back, but not moving. He didn't intimidate her at all. She had stood up to death itself, she wasn't afraid of Xaver.
   "Maybe." He grinned down at her, his eyes once again glancing to the pouch. She smirked.
   "Somehow I doubt that." She said, turning back to the bookcase. With a quick swoop of his hand, Xaver detached her pouch and was holding it in his hand. He dangled it by her ear, grinning, chuckling.
   "You can hit me now if you want," he said into her ear, causing goosebumps to run down her arms for the millionth time today. He waggled his eyebrows.
   Ginny snatched it back from him and tsked at him, "Nah, you'd enjoy it too much, you masochist. Next time, I'm putting the pouch down my shirt." She told him, using a trick girls used everyday to keep things away from boys.
   Xaver grinned, "Yes, retain your abuse for another day." He smirked, then shook his head.
   -Devilish woman.- he thought to her, teasingly still.
   "Yes, devilish, but you won't reach for it there." She said, smirking back and ducking under his arm. She had liked the closeness, but she really doubted she be able to stay that close for long without kissing him.
   He watched her, and laughed a little. "You are right. I won't. I'm not allowed." Xaver laughed, shook his head, and began looking over random book titles.
   "Exactly." Ginny said walking to a couch and laying down, her arm over her eyes. Her heart was beating fast, and she felt so strange. She couldn't let him look in her eyes and know what she was thinking.
   Xaver paused, glanced over at her and smiled, then returned to his search. "Exactly," he repeated quietly. He found a random book about potions, and settled on a chair, flipping absently through the pages, though not making a sound.
   After a few moments, without even realizing it, Ginny fell asleep. Really, the only indication was the fact her block, the thing that kept others out of her mind, slumped a little. Xaver glanced at her, noticing immediately when her guard dropped just a little. He set up a firm mental barrier around her, just to reinforce her own block without waking her, then began to flip through the book again, memorizing random potions. Eventually he was near the end of the book, when he frowned. A page had been ripped out.
   Ginny jerked in her sleep suddenly and rolled, falling off the couch. She landed on the floor with a light thud.
   "Ow..." She moaned, sitting up and rubbing her head where it had smacked the floor. She still wasn't fully awake.
   "Are you alright?"  Xaver set the dulling book on a lamptable, watching her with a concerned interest. On a thought, he withdrew his barrier around her.
   "Yeah. But these floors are hard..." She muttered, still half asleep. Xaver got up, kneeled and easily picked her up, and gently set her on the couch.
   "I know it." He scowled at the floor, then smiled at her, somewhat playfully. She smiled back, and yawned, her eyes half open. Xaver noticed she was still half-asleep and chuckled, patting her shoulder.
   "Go back to sleep, if you want. You look exhausted."
   "No...I'm okay." She yawned again, and, despite what she said, leaned sideways onto the arm of the couch. Her eyes flickered shut, even as she attempted to keep them open.
   "Yeah, you are." Xaver smirked, then pulled a blanket off the chair back and dropped it over her.
   "Right...I'm okay.." She murmured, drifting in and out, even while she spoke.
   "Yep." Xaver smiled at her, then turned and sat, his back against the couch, summoning the book back to his hands, opening it and staring at the spot the ripped out page would be. He began to concentrate, and was soon reading the words that would have been there. Ginny fell back to sleep as he began reading, and murmured something softly, too low to understand.
   Xaver glanced at her as she stirred, smiled, then turned back and finished off the book. He set it to his side on the floor and slouched slightly, leaning his head back against the edge of the couch. He watched the ceiling for what seemed like hours, just thinking, never really bored, before he, too, fell asleep.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

haha.....for some reason I thought the ending was quite funny.....I don't know....does that make me weird....LOL.....haha joking
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Thirteenth Part
   Many days later, the inside of the Great Hall was empty. Though the sun (behind barricades of thick black cloud, and unseen except for flashes of light now and then) had risen hours ago, and the long dining tables were brimmed to overload with random assortments of morning fruits, eggs, breads, and drinks of juices and milk, and patches of candies even, no students or staff resided within the hall.
They were smart.
   It was the coldest day recorded in Hogwarts history (and there were some really cold days recorded), and it was a weekend. No school, no studying. Most students were probably snug in their beds, with the covers tucked and high over their faces; asleep, and warm.
   Xaver stepped into the hall with a sigh, jamming his hands into his pockets. He was used to the cold, but every body had its limits. He was the only one stupid enough to try to find out what his were, this morning. He dropped unceremoniously at the empty Gryffindor table at random, and scowled without taste over the frozen drinks.
   "I like the cold, but this is too much," he muttered. His breath frosted in front of him, in a soft cloud, evaporating slowly, rising where he didn't care to follow with his eyes. He picked up a glass of juice, rose and turned, and chucked it (with an inhuman amount of strength), scowling after it, watching shattered pieces of glass and frozen liquid scatter across the ground. Xaver sighed and shook his head.
   "Geeze, your gonna hurt someone if your not careful." Ginny said, coming into the hall. She had a cover over her, and was fully dressed as well, in jeans, a t-shirt and a large warm looking sweatshirt, "What are you doing up anyway? It's freezing!"
   Pig and Josh, friends of Ginny's, walked in it the great hall shivering. "Hey guys its freezing" Pig said her teeth chattering as they sat down.
   Xaver watched them all enter, glanced at each of them, then focused on Ginny. He was dressed in usual attire. Dark shoes, jeans, a faded gold shirt, and the usual black cloak of his. The only difference, was a thick leather duster, ankle length, that he had put on earlier. He was cold, but he wasn't so much that he even needed to invest in gloves. Or a sweatshirt. Or a brain.
   "I haven't been able to sleep," he said softly, shrugging. He scowled down at the frozen food, shook his head, and leaned against the wall, folding his arms. He yawned, then glanced at them, noting the many covers and blankets. He shook his head, "If I'm freezing, I'm either sick, or dying," he said. He pondered for a moment, then, "Or both."
   "Lucky you." She said to Xaver, shaking her head. She got cold easily, and hated the shivering it did to her. Xaver picked up a piece of frozen fruit, and chewed on it absently, pondering as he watched Ginny's eyes.
   "Yeah, lucky me," he muttered softly, turning away to pick up a handful of the fruit. Strawberries and raspberries. Or something. He popped them into his mouth absently, and settled his eyes on her again, frowning slightly, "Are you cold?" he asked seriously, finishing the fruit.
   She nodded at his question, shivering slightly. But she was slightly optimistic about it, "It's okay. It'll get warm sometime. I'm just wondering why it's so cold."
   "It wasn't a trick question," he said quietly. Xaver focused his eyes on Ginny, then rolled his shoulders and slipped out of his thick leather-looking coat.  He walked over to her, and smoothly set it over her shoulders.
   The coat was warm, from both his body heat, and the complex substance the coat was made of. It wasn't leather, though it looked like it. It was a substance that couldn't be found on earth. And it could keep the coldest warm. Ginny was grateful for it, and his kindness. Xaver himself wasn't cold. His skin was paler than usual, but that was for different reasons. He smiled down at her, though it dissolved quickly.
   "I don't know," he said quietly. "But the cold doesn't feel natural. Feel it all out slightly. I know you would feel it.." Xaver squeezed her shoulder, and went quiet for a moment, walking over to one of the windows. He stared out the frozen-sealed glass, leaning his forehead on the pane.
   "The atmosphere here is usually smooth. Like polished glass. Hard. But breakable. It's now rough. Not smooth." Xaver frowned against the glass, "The reasonable man hath adapted himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself," he quoted with a growl, frowning deeper.
   He turned slightly, looking out one of the other windows. Ginny watched him, silently, before stepping slightly closer.
   "I'm hoping..." She let that hang in the air for a moment, then changed her mind, "Anyway. Who could it be?"
   "I have ideas," he said quietly, his words and expressions a mix of anger and a little sadness, but with the gentility that only appeared when he spoke to her, or Kylie, his little sister. "I just hope I'm wrong."
   "Who?" She asked, blinking, "Deatheaters couldn't do this. They are idiots."
   Pig looked at Ginny "You mean some one did this made it this cold?" She asked her, through cold breaths. She trusted Ginny, not only as a friend but as a teacher.
   "It gets cold in Britain, but not this cold. Not naturally." Ginny said, turning to look at Pig. She offered her a slight smile, then looked back at Xaver. He looked worried, and that made Ginny uneasy.
   "I don't know," he said softly. Xaver frowned deeper, reaching out with a small tap of mental power, surprising himself as he felt the presence of another force immediately. It surprised him, and before he could even gather his thoughts, the preternatural power swung back at him, breaking through his shields, and literally hitting him as a kick or pure force in the stomach, throwing him completely to the other side of the hall, into the stone wall, searing through him and raging like a raw saw on every nerve and tap of power.
   Ginny's hands flew o her mouth, to cover her own surprise as Xaver dropped down from the wall and doubled over, crumpling foreword with a quiet groan. He coughed, and clenched his teeth, only whispering the surprise that would have any other person writhing in pain. Xaver wasn't like that. He didn't like to let other people see his pain. He coughed a colorful curse, and growled.
   Pig looked at Xaver "Are you all right ??"
Harry walked in hearing Pig's question. Instead of his normal robes on he had on a muggle snow coat jinxed to keep him warm, "What do you think, he's doubled over in pain."
   Pig gave Harry a sarcastic look and said "I can see that. I was just asking just to check"
   Harry frowned and sighed, "Sorry, I'm not in a good mood since I woke up today with frost on the inside of the windows."
   Pig smiled, "It's ok," she said warmly
   "Shut up you two." Ginny snapped at them, kneeling down beside Xaver, worried, "What's up?" Xaver crumpled slightly, collapsing foreword. He growled, and panted a bit, but after a minute or so, he regained his breath.
   "A problem," he whispered, his voice hoarse. It hurt to talk; it hurt a lot. So, he abandoned speaking, and switched to mentality.
   -I should have known. What with the cold, and the black ice. Unbelievable.- Xaver clenched his teeth, and slowly, painfully, sat up, every nerve and thought like a sore beating to every part of his body. Xaver ignored this, and hauled himself to his feet, though the explosion of the motion erupted throughout him, numbing his mind for a moment, causing him to waver and wobble on his feet. It was unusual for Xaver to be injured physically. Even rarer, for he to have lingering pain.
Rare, and painful.
   Ginny's hands went out automatically when he looked like he was about to fall. Her face was full of worry, as she looked him up and down. She stood slowly, keeping a careful watch. Xaver steadied himself forcefully before he could fall, casting a gentle, thankful glance toward Ginny. His next steps he had planned in his head already, before he even thought about carrying them out. He was glad she was there; it was as simple as that.
   Xaver jerked slightly when he was alerted of that same preternatural force again, though this time he was ready for it. He closed his eyes and fixed his entire power to reverse. Reverse, in the meaning that he focused every thing to work backward and opposite the way he had been trained to use his power. The curse spilt over the castle he had recognized immediately. It wasn't of this world, but his homeland. Fixing it was opposing himself. It was really complicated. And it could kill him.
   Xaver winced, and for a second or three, his form erupted into millions of millions of tiny black particles of black shadow liquid-stuff. There was a loud, solid crack, and his form returned to normal, and the atmosphere of the castle immediately changed, from deathly icy, to hell-like hot, then to a soft, normal cold for that time of year. The black sky evaporated, with the lingering presence of Xaver's foe (which had come back to be his brother).
   Xaver wobbled on his feet, went limp, and crashed foreword to the floor, not unconscious, though he probably should have been. He groaned softly; it hurt to even think.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Fourteenth Part
   "Xaver!" Ginny knelt down, turning him on his back and checking his forehead and his pulse. She looked into his eyes, checking his pupils, "You idiot. Why did you do that?!" She asked, half angry at him, half proud of him.
   Xaver allowed himself to be checked over by Ginny, as he blinked up at her, smiling tiredly.
   "Because," he said softly. "I had to." He coughed a chuckle, and sighed.
   "Idiot." She murmured, shaking her head and tapping his forhead. She stayed next to him, but turned her head, speaking to Pig and Harry, "Okay guys, let's get to work. We have to make sure all students are experiencing any lasting effects from the cold. If so, we gotta get them down to the Hospital Wing and get a cold medicine for 'em"
   "Snot." Xaver smirked at her, then turned slightly on his side, resting his forehead into the bend of his elbow. He sighed and relaxed slightly, but then flinched away from a gold fork the bottom side of his wrist had been resting on. He had been too out of it to notice that he had been resting on the fork, but now he felt it. Scorched into his flesh was the imprint of the fork, in a hot, bleeding wound. Xaver was strangely allergic to pure gold. Long handling of it, or a small piercing of it to his skin could result in any random problem. He mumbled a low curse and flicked the fork away
   Ginny ignored his cursing as she continued speaking to the others. "Any students experiencing cold symptoms have to go down there. They'll stay overnight, and make sure you get everyone. Sometimes if someone is sick, their powers go nuts." She turned back to Xaver. "You're going down there too." She told him.
   Xaver had been randomly scratching his chin when she spoke to him. He shrugged, and accidentally transferred some thick, dark blood from his wrist to his cheek. He scowled and rubbed at it, but only managed to sink it in deeper to his pale skin tone, and smear it up from his jaw to his ear. "Nuh uh," he said hoarsely.
   With a great effort, he forced himself to sit. He took a moment to gain back his breath, then shook his head. "I don't want to go there..."
   "It wasn't a question." Ginny said, raising an eyebrow at him. She seemed surprised that he thought he had a choice, "And no worries, Madame Pomfrey's not treating you." She said.
   Xaver stared at her for a long moment, and then grinned a little. He didn't like being told what to do, but ever since he had met Ginny, he hadn't really minded being pushed around by her. Unusual.
   His grin faded into a confused expression as he watched her, "Who will be then?" he asked quietly.
   "A friend of mine. Pomfrey won't know how to take care of you." She said, grinning at him and standing.
   "You are one of the very few. Hopefully your friend is gentle." Xaver smirked and chuckled absently, then by securely holding the table for support, he hauled his carcass to his feet, groaning slightly as he did. He wobbled, but found his footing eventually. The wound on his wrist began to burn, but he ignored it, absently hiding it by folding his arms.
   Ginny gave him a slightly suspicious look then nodded, "I don't trust you to go there by yourself. I'm going with you." She said, nodding to the rest and leading him from the room.
   Xaver slowly followed her, dragging his feet slightly, his shoulders slumped tiredly. He mopped his face with his uninjured hand, and scowled a glance at the wound on his other.
   "Where are we going?" he questioned airily. She glanced back at him, puzzled by his question.
   "I told you, the Hospital wing." She said.
   "Oh," he said dully. Xaver tripped over himself slightly, but he regained his balance quickly. He sighed, watching her tiredly. "And... why?"
   He watched her, his expression blank, his thought pattern irregular. Ginny turned and stopped, giving him another puzzled look.
   "What's up with you. I told you why before." She stared at him, an eyebrow raised. He was acting rather peculiar.

((Sorry for the shortness. I wanted to make sure the next few parts were all together.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Fifteenth Part
   Xaver almost walked into her, the correlation between his brain and his body slow and irregular, his eyes dulled to an unusual shade of blue. As he watched her then, the aftermath of the power he had been hit with began to take a rougher toll on his body, finally showing, though he had hidden it before.
   "Did I ever tell you that you have red hair? I like red hair. Red hair is different. I'd never seen red hair before I saw you. Did you know that?" Xaver laughed nervously, his eyes finally dulling to a blank grey. He blinked, and wobbled slightly, his eyelids drooping tiredly. Then, he shivered.
   "It's cold in here," he stated. Ginny quickly remember him saying earlier about how he never got cold and her concern grew to a higher level.
   "Xaver?" She asked, worriedly. She put a hand on his shoulder, "Are you okay? You're talking weird."
   "I am?" Xaver gently placed his hand over hers, bowing his head over the both of them. He closed his eyes, wavering on his feet, the blood from his wrist trickling over his hand, and onto hers as well. "Headmy." He blinked and glanced up at her.
   "Oh..."Ginny made a small noise, looking at the blood then shaking her head. She wasn't affected by the blood, she knew the sight well. "You're bleeding, Xaver." She said, pulling his hand out and turning it so she could see the cut.
   The wound was deep, looking like a mix between a severe burn and a laceration. Varying in colors from red to blues, Xaver stared at it, watching his own blood fall to the floor in a thick stream. He was too out of it to really understand what she was getting at. He could barely focus. The wound wasn't close to the worst he'd ever had, but it didn't look good, either.
   "I am," he agreed blankly. Ginny held onto his hand and pulled a handkerchief from her pocket, wrapping it around his bleeding wound, silently. She raised his hand above his heart, elevating it.
   "Keep it above there, Xaver." She told him, gently.
   "Alright," he said. Xaver clutched his wrist to near his shoulder. He stared at her, "Nobody's ever helped me with this kind of thing before," he commented airily, his words a little slurred, and heavily accented. His focus was going in and out, and odds were, he wouldn't remember anything of what he said later. "Except for Kylie when she found me hurt once or three times or something like that. But she's just a kid. 'Couldn't let her see this kind of stuff. 'Nuff already done... Wouldn't be fair to her..."
   Xaver blinked tiredly, and gently leaned against Ginny. He was kind of out of it, and he couldn't think straight.
   "Shh, Xaver..."Ginny said, allowing him to lean against her for a moment before she began to walk again. Xaver mumbled something, shrugged, and followed her, absently nudging the hospital wing door open with his foot. He closed his eyes, but kept walking.
   Ginny lead him to a bed and pushed him backwards so he was forced to sit on the bed. "Stay here." She said, before pulling the curtain shut and leaving the wing.
   Xaver sighed and looked around him, falling back onto the bed and tucking his head into the curve of his elbow. He stared blankly as the blood from his wrist began to slowly drip through the cloth Ginny had wrapped around it, and seep into the unfortunately white bed. He twitched absently once or thrice, then, as sudden as his eyes closed, everything in the room froze, blanketed with an inhuman coat of ice. Xaver sighed hoarsely, his wings suddenly opened, and tucked his head closer to his arm, his wing moving slightly, so the one hid him nearly completely underneath it.
   Ginny scowled when she came back into the room. She hated cold, but didn't know if she'd be able to melt this ice. She dragged an old lady to Xaver's bed and pulled back the curtain.
   "Xaver! Hey!" She said, making sure he heard her. She made a face and the old woman went to Xaver, taking just a few steps.
   "She says you cut yourself. Let me see." The old woman demanded.
   Xaver mumbled something beneath the protection of one of his great black satin feathered wings, and suddenly sprung upward, with one motion springing to sit on one of the rafters above, cradling his injured arm against his chest, just the way Ginny had directed, though blood now freely seeped through the bandage, and dripped down, to the floor below. The bed he had left, for instance, was a mess. Xaver shook his head, watching the two like a wounded beast.
   "I didn't do it on purpose," he said softly, wings twitching nervously. "And I didn't cut myself."
   "She didn't mean it like that, Xaver. Come down here." Ginny said, craning her neck to look up at him. "She's weird, and she meant that you got hurt." She explained.
   The old lady scowled, "That what I said!" She told them, frustrated already.
   Xaver almost fell off before he intentionally did so, slowly descending to stand behind Ginny, glancing at her with a quiet care, then looking at the woman with a blank mistrust. Even so, he sighed and extended his arm, palm up, untying the band and letting fall to the ground with a wet splat, thoroughly soaked with his own blood. He glanced at the wound then the woman, then stared at Ginny uncertainly.
   Ginny moved over and held his extended arm steady as the woman began to work her magic with it, "It's not going to completely heal, Xaver, because her magic isn't strong, but it will stop the bleeding and tell us what's wrong with it." Ginny told him, smiling softly at him.
   The old woman looked up, "This is a strange cut, how'd it happen?"
   Xaver fell still when Ginny held his arm, comforted for the moment. He shivered once or twice as the woman worked, but by any means, he did stay standing after all. He noticed Ginny's smile and he nodded, and returned it thankfully.
   He looked back to the woman. "Pure gold has a tendency to hurt me," he said absently. "Childhood accident. I became very allergic to it."
   "That explains the way it is..." The lady muttered to herself.
   Ginny frowned, "So...where did the gold come from?" She asked, a bit puzzled.
   Xaver flinched and clenched his teeth for a moment, turning his head away. It was uncommon for him to feel true pain from mortal wounds, but he was not immune. It hurt like hell.
   "A fork," he said shortly.
   "Oh..."Ginny said, nodding. She watched him turn his head away and frowned. She realized it must hurt.
   The lady finished working her magic, "As she said, it won't be compleatly healed, but it's not bleeding, so it should heal soon."
   Xaver withdrew his arm and protectively clutched it to his chest, swallowing any emotion he might have expressed. Pain. Frustration. Who knew?  He gave a formal, appreciative bow of the courts to the woman, then straightened.
   "Thank you," he said quietly.  He looked to Ginny and expressed the same thing in his eyes to her, and more, but he couldn't muster the will to say anything. Not without making a fool out of himself.
   Ginny smiled at the woman, "Thanks, Naomi."  Naomi nodded and walked out, muttering to herself. Ginny turned to Xaver. "You feeling a bit better?"
   "Yes, thank you," he said truthfully. He pulled Ginny into a warm hug, and, taking a risk, he turned his head and gently kissed her temple, "I am in debt."
   "No, your not." She said, putting her arms around him as well, "And your welcome." She said, smiling as he kissed her temple.
   "Well, I'll just think I am. You're not getting off the hook for helping me that easily." Xaver pulled back slightly, gently, so he could see her, and he watched her eyes with a soft grin.
   "I'm sorry to tell you that my brother doesn't like you. He doesn't like much of anybody, especially myself, these days, so I'm hoping that's not too devastating for you."
   Xaver winked down at her, and softly kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for the trouble he caused today."
   "It's not your fault. And it's okay, you fixed it, so everything's good. And he doesn't even know me, why should he hate me?" Ginny asked, smiling at him. She liked it when he kissed her. Xaver smiled down at her, warmth from her smile spreading through his veins, and soothing the itch of his painfully pounding wound. She almost made him forget about it.
   "My twin inherited my father's genes. He's irrational. Not to say that I am rational... But whatever doesn't hate me, or more particularly, anyone I like, he does not." Xaver smiled again. He liked the closeness of her, even if the very scent of her shampoo made him lightheaded. She was.. just right.
   "He likes to make a scene." He said, as a way to explain.
   "He sounds spoiled." She said, rolling her eyes.
   "He is," Xaver said, taking some delight in her expression.
   "He wouldn't try to hurt you or Kyllie directly, would he?" She asked, suddenly worried. His face fell after a moment, and he nodded grimly.
   "Yes, he would. I have the scars to prove it. He has enough from me. I don't like fighting him, Ginny, he is my brother. He knows most of my secrets, down to the way I learned to fight, when we were younger. But I have changed, as he has. I don't know my brother anymore. But I have no association other than violence toward anyone who tries to hurt Kylie. Or you..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

I actually have some written ahead of time...but I'm not posting any more until at least one person comments.

So comment.......please?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

BY THE WAY!!!

I have a DeviantArt account for all of you who never look at my siggy.

alchemysped.deviantart.com

PLEASE take a look and if you have an account, leave a comment.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Sorry, I dpn't have an account, but your story was really good, but it took me a really long time to read it.... anyways bump!

Kiara Johnson

i really like this one i like the way you"ve managed it

Ginny Weasly

Yay! People replyed! That makes me super happy!

Sixteenth Part
   Xaver cleared his throat uncertainly, and smiled slightly, "Kylie is asleep in the room you provided for her a while ago. I hope you don't mind. I had a hint Xences might have a tantrum today. I seemed to cause some trouble with a few of his.. thugs? Yeah, that's the word."
   She smiled softly t him, after all, he had added her into a category reserved for his sister under normal circumstances, "It's okay, she can sleep there whenever she wants to, or you want her to. She can even just hang out there if she wants." She paused, "Just as long as she stays outta my trunk, but she knows that."
   "Thank you," he said again. Xaver leaned in and softly kissed her forehead once more, then he nodded.
   "She won't get into your stuff. She knows better. Besides, she likes you too much to disobey." He winked down at her, then flinched slightly as a nasty throb of pain scorched through his arm.
   She saw his pain and sighed "Any way I can help?" She asked. She didn't want him to be in pain, but there was no way she could take it all away.
   With a deep sigh, Xaver touched his forehead to hers, then rested his head in the curve of her shoulder and neck.
   "No," he said softly, shaking his head slowly against her shoulder. "You've done more than I deserve. I'll get over it." Xaver reluctantly pulled away, and watched her eyes, constantly aware of her arms around him, and liking the feeling. He glanced at the clock on the wall, then looked back down at her.
   "Maybe we should get back to the common room though."
   "Yeah, good idea." She said, stepping back and smiling. Xaver nodded, leaned in and kissed her cheek, then with his good hand, his other still clutched over his heart as directed, he opened the door of the hospital wing, waiting for her to pass through first. Maybe he was injured and was seeing two of everything off and on. Sleep would fix that. Time with her was precious to him.
   "Course it is." He grinned at her. She was the bright side to his situations.
   "Uh-oh, now your gonna think every idea you have is good, aren't you?" She asked, teasingly, going through the door. She glanced back at him, masking her worry.
   "Oh yeah," he said, grinning. He almost flattened himself walking around the door, but once he got around it and was standing next to her again, he grinned, "Well, maybe not all of them."
   She laughed, "Your nuts." She said, shaking her head as she kept walking.
   "Yeah. But you knew that already." Xaver grinned sleepily down at her, and continued walking, starting up the staircase toward the common room.
   "Did I?" She questioned, smiling back and walking beside him. She hoped that the hallway wouldn't be crowded. Unfortunately, it was. Students stared openly at both of them. Xaver had forgotten entirely about what had just happened. He was tired. He had forgotten his arm (until a jolt of pain woke him up from that) and that before it had been healed slightly, it had sloshed blood all over his front. And he had hugged Ginny.
   "Yeah," he said quietly, glancing at her. "I think you did." Ginny smiled at him slightly, then glared at a student who was gapping at them in all their bloody glory.
   "What, you want to be this bloody too?" She snapped, before turning back to Xaver, "Guess so." She agreed.

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Ginny Weasly

I feel really bad about not working on this...I have had school and work almost every day, and on the weekends (when i still have work but no school) I go to my boyfriends and stay the night. (My stress reliever.)

BUT.

I will crack the whip on myself and get a move on. It's nearing the end, so yay for me. *wipes brow*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Seventeenth Part
   Xaver chuckled slightly as the student ran off, and tiredly, he smiled down at her. "I guess he doesn't prefer our style," he said, opening the common room portrait for her. "Our pizazz is too much for him."
   "Yeah, think we can make this a new fad?" She joked, stepping inside and waiting for him. There was hardly anyone in here, luckily, though there were some, whom she ignored.
   "Course we can, hot stuff." Xaver grinned widely, following her into the common room. He flexed his fingers and shrugged.
   "Hmmm, hot stuff?" She asked, laughing at his choice of names. The students watched them, a bit puzzled why the two kids covered in blood were laughing. She stopped laughing and grinned, taking a step closer to him. She leaned forward and stage whispered, "I think we're freaking them out...."
   Xaver grinned broadly as she laughed, and nodded, "Yes, hot stuff," he said. "Do you like it?" He chuckled softly, easily sensing the stares. They amused him slightly. "I think we are. Best put on a show then, Milady," he whispered.
   He glanced at her lips, and suddenly noticed how close she was. And how long her eyelashes were.
-Can I kiss you?-
   She laughed again, enjoying the surprised stares. Normally, such stares came when she was angry, but for once, they came cause she was happy. And she was very happy." Sure, it's not a bad name." She told him, referring to the strange 'nickname'.
-Okay-
   Xaver grinned, "Not for you."
   His grin softened as she answered his mental question, and with his uninjured hand, he gently touched her cheek, and tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.  Slowly, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips, savoring the buzz he found there, enjoying it. Ginny didn't want him to pull away, the electricity they shared was enough to power her body for weeks.
-Okay.-
   Xaver held her close, chuckling softly. Ginny smiled, and glanced around, feeling the shocked stares of the students.. By now, most of the kids were snickering or turning back to their work. Ginny put her arms around his shoulders and looked at him.
   "I liked that." She said, happily. She was grinning widely, and couldn't stop.
   Xaver grinned down at her, wrapped his uninjured arm around her back, touched his forehead to hers, and softly kissed the bridge of her nose. He could care less about the other kids. Her opinion was the only one that mattered to him then.
   "I'm glad you did." Slowly, he enveloped her lips into another passionate kiss, though he broke away after a moment, very reluctantly, bowing his head into her shoulder as he clenched his teeth, fighting off the pain in his arm.
   "Sorry," he said, flexing his hand. He softly kissed the side of her neck, then tiredly closed his eyes.
   "No, I'm sorry. I forgot you were hurt." She said, letting him rest where he was.
   "Don't be, I forgot too," he said with a low, quiet chuckle. Ginny closed her eyes as well, smiling. This feeling, the one that made her feel so light and happy was one she rarely felt and desperately needed. They stood there for a few minutes before she opened her eyes.
   "Do you want to sit down or something?" She asked, a bit worried about him. He opened his eyes and slowly straightened, watching her eyes with a gentle, but bleary smile.
   "I don't really want to, but it would probably be for the best. I'll hit the shower, change my clothes and this bandage, then see if I can't catch an hour of sleep before dinner.." Xaver softly kissed her, then straightened with a slow grin.
   She nodded, "Okay, but don't be surprised if I check on you every once in awhile." She told him, poking his chest softly, but smiling.
   "Ok." Xaver nodded, and with a smile he swiftly kissed her on the lips, turned and headed up the staircase. He grinned at her, then disappeared into the dorm.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret