News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Common Room (i'm bored)

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 5, 2007, 01:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

urgh..fine. *picks up sarah and moves her to the chair, then goes to cho and takes her to the other chair* *he happily looks at his handy work* there! goodnight! have fun talking and what not! *he jumps on to the couch happily. and closes his eyes*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Well Cho maybe should do that more often." Sarah siad as she looked at cho.

"He won't be alseep for long."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius starts talking with his eyes still closed* actually.....i just want to listen to your conversation! i would appreciate it if you did it in you head though...cuz then i can kinda sleep and listen if i want to!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"well I don't like to do that if we are close because it gives me a headache and I pass out sometimes." Sarah siad looking at him.

"You don't want that do you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

baby,  i'd never want that to happen to my baby!!!!!!!

Shara2007

"I thought you would say that. That is also why I love you." Sarah siad as she went to hug him but didn't.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho smiled at Sirius's silliness and Sarah's seriousness. "So umm I see you guys are far in the relationship."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Ya we are completely different." Sarah said as she went over and sat next to her friend.

ChoChangHP118

i wuve her...i truwee truwee wuv her!!

Cho rolled her eyes and turned to face Sarah. "You still going on the trip with me, if you want Sirius can come."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"sure I'm still going what trip though. I forgot." Sarah then looked at him.

"I'm not sure I want to be seen in public with him that way."

Cho smiled and said,"Well do you want Sirius to go....?"

Shara2007

"Well I'm scared to let him go with the way he is acting."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at sarah like he was hurt by her words* how am i acting baby? i'll be good!! i promise! i wanna go! *jumps off the couch that he was so comfortably sitting in. and went on his knees with his hands folded in front of sarah* please please please! *puppy dog face that he loved to use so much!*

Shara2007

"well okay if you don't act like a little kid and be mature." Sarah siad looking at him.

"If you don't I'm never speaking to you again."