News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Common Room (i'm bored)

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 5, 2007, 01:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*started whining like a dog.* (oh my god you guys, i just realized i'm an anamagus! lol and i've been doing all this dog stuff.....can i be an anamagus like sirius then? but maybe when i'm a dog i can't use my other power.......help!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

(i don't mind yo ucan with me.)

"What the matter." Sarah said looking at him. "I hate when you act like a kid."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

(ya! lol i never realized that sirius was an anamagus...i mean i knew i just never thought of it for on here. and i've been doing all these puppy faces and things like a dog! lol i'm a little slow...)

aww sarah. haven't you learned me by now! i AM a kid!! but i promise i'll be good! *sticks his hand behind his back so cho could see that he had crossed his fingers.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Fine Fine. But if you do. I'm leaving and going soem where that none of you know."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Shara2007

"Well i won't if you don't act like a kid.

ChoChangHP118

(ok now i've gotten this thread and the other one sorted out! lol i was getting lost!)
(so your going on a trip with cho and i wanna come too! i had to read back a littl!!)
(he look there the same! lol i wonder if i could make this one as long. i've run out)

again i say this sarah, have you met me!! i'll be good!

Shara2007

(good)

"Ya I have and some times you not an adult" sarah siad looking at him.

ChoChangHP118

watch this!!

(baby)
*sirius jumped onto sarah's lap, rolled up into a ball, and started sucking his thumb* me noooo baby!

(toddler)
*jumps up changing his attitude.* i won't go to bed mommy i won't i won't! you can't make me! i'm a big kid now! *looks into sarah's face* aww! 5 more minutes? 2? *he immediatly falls over on the floor sucking his thumb now asleep*

(a young boy)
*starts walking in circles his head and chest held high* i am a grown man mommy! i'm not going to bed! i'm not tired. i just had red bull!!! *starts jumping up and down*

(teenager)
*stands there twiddling his hair and acting like he doesn't care* you know what mom! i don't have to listen to...uh...you! i can do whatever i want! *crosses his arms and looks away*

(college kid)
mom i'm in college now, you can't baby me! i'm almost an adult! i'll go to bed soon..... *goes to bed after about an hour*

(adult)
*holds a fake cell phone in his hand* oh are you going ot bed dear? *looks at sarah* i'll be right up darling!

so choose which sirius you want baby! i especially like the toddler! so then i can fall alseep whenever i want!! *falls onto the ground into a ball sucking his thumb yet again*

Shara2007

"Well I like the young boy with out the read bull."

ChoChangHP118

aww! but i love red bull! *sirius sad waking up suddently* oh fine! *sirius sad looking into sarah's eyes*

Shara2007

"hey It not that. Mine was because you were the one that. is going crazy." sarah siad happy.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho laughed and said,"Can we stay focus...here....joking. Ok so I'm going to sent a message for your tickets."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"okay we need two on for us both."

harrypotterfan:)

((got to go...see you tomorrow...))

"Okay, I'll tell my father."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]