News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

end of sixth book

Started by Chloe, June 9, 2007, 12:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....but there are going to be the sixth and seventh movie right??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ya i'm pretty sure they've signed for them. not postive though.

and daniel radcliffe said in an interview that he wants joe to kill harry in the 7 so he can act out harry dying. so that might mean they are doing the final 2...not positive though.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I don't know I remember they said they weren't going to make more than 4 movies and what happens they make the 5TH MOVIE...LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ha oh ya! lol i remember that!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

well I remember and I told my brother not to worry....I bet they're only joking....I just thought it was total bs that time....hmm good time good times....LOL

malfoyslove

Daniel radcliffe will do the movies, I'm sure, but has anyone confirmed if Emma Watson will be doing Hermione again?

Minimy

I'm not sure.. but on www.veritaserum.com is there something about Emma Watson still being Hermione in the HBP.... but it isn't confirmed last time i checked....

I've read somewhere that they've all signed on to do all of the remaining films

Minimy

can you remember where you read that? :)

lolz, well asked. I've found it on the Wikipedia page for Movie 6. Link here (what you're looking for is in the very first paragraph): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Half-Blood_Prince_%28film%29

it's somewhere on this site...I think it's titled Hermione or something like that.....

ronweazley122

no clue what your talking about, but I have to cover that topic until admin gets here.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ChoChangHP118

look at the threads i've posted in the movie section. it'll clear up your guys's answers about the movies and actors.

hermionescool

i did it's so freaken sad :'(

ChoChangHP118

haha i think you read the wrong threads....unlease you're sad about the next movies date and the actors signing agreements for the films! lol