News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bullied

Started by Vex12, June 10, 2007, 03:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vex12

*The first year walked by himself just outside Hogsmead by some tree's.A group of third year Slyterin comeup to him and start pushing him*What are you doing by our trees*said on of the slytherin*

N....notting *replied the first year and the 3rd years all laugh*Lets give him a wegisusmagicus*They all nod and laugh and the 3rd year says the words and woshes his wand he rises into the air,His cloak flies up and you see his underwear rising far up his back*

ahhhhh

ChoChangHP118

*sirius waas out walking and thinking of his relationship when he saw someone getting bullied.*  HEY! *he yelled* HEY! *he came up to the group* hey why don't you pick on someone your own size! *takes out his wand and points it at all the slytherins.* now scram! *as they run away sirius put his wand away and holds out his hand* i'm sirius. and i'd get used to them.....they like to do that. but if you flash your wand.....well *points to them running away* they'll scram!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Vex12

*A smile appears on his face*Um...can you get me down please.*looking down at Sirus*

Shara2007

Sarah walked in and saw the poor kid.

"Hey you all right." sarah siad said for him.

"Sirius get the poor thing down."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

um...here.. *takes out his wand and points it at the first year..the next moment the first year's on the ground*
didn't that hurt?! *holds out his hand* now i'm sirius...and you are?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

Cho walked out to see a frightened looking first year with Sarah and Sirius. "Did you scare the porr little first year, Sirius?" Cho said jokingly. She then turned to the first year,"You okay?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Ya you ok. Cho here is right. Siruis is just a sweety. Don't het him scare you. I'm Sarah." Sarah then took out and grabbed his hand.

"How about me and you go get something to eat. I'll buy."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

(hey guys, vex said he's busy all week...he said he might get on thursday...so until then shoulkd we maybe pause this rp?? just wondering what we should do!)

oh oh oh! *sirius starts jumping up and down exitedly* food food food!!

Vex12

*He wipes a tear from his eye*Sniff..Who were those guys?

ChoChangHP118

those would be slytherins. if your smart you'd stay away from them! so what's your name? i'm sirius even though i've told you that like 3 times! *points to cho* that's cho my friend *points to sarah* and that's sarah my girlfriend! and you are?

Shara2007

"Ya who are you. I'll take you for some food. I'll pay for you. Someone else will have to pay for them." Sarah said as she went and put her hands around vex.

Vex12

*Wipes his eye again and smile*Ok...

Shara2007

"so what is your name." Sarah asked him as she lead him to the Three broomsticks for some food.

"You don't need to be scared I'll help you out."

Vex12

*He looks nervously around.*Sam.

ChoChangHP118

its ok.....*looks at sarah* are you gonna pay for me baby?? or am i just gonna have to steal your food?