News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Seeking Answers

Started by Kiara Johnson, June 11, 2007, 08:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

(A continuation of the other Rp with the necromancer and the Unchained, Cella.. she seeks answers to her questions and she knows he has them.. hope you enjoy and once more, themale part s written by my RL bf, Cella is me)

A small figure walked the line just on the outside of the graveyard, the day was over, she had spent her hours at t he hospital during the daylight hours, helping Faust with various duties, caring for the ill or injured, it had been a rather slow day, thankfully. She pulled her cloak now about her small form, her lavender eyes peering out over the many graves before she came to the gates.

She reached out a slender hand and pushed them open, the wrought-iron gate not creaking under the use, as it was always so cared for by the groundskeeper, it never was given the chance to rust as so many of these pieces do in so many other graveyards. She stepped forward, the cloak about her ankles billowed out slightly as she stepped forward, a small wind having taken in its grasp and moving it about as if trying to pull the small girl backwards, back into the path that lead her to the graves of the fallen citizens of Karador.

Cella had a reason for visiting the graves this evening, and it was to once again, though futile, as always, try and find an answer to the disappearance of her father, this being the last place he had been seen, and she thought perhaps, now that she had met the Necromancer personally, he still might hold a key to what had happened to him, though still, at the same time, she figured as well, if he had, had a hand in the death of her father, then he more than likely wouldn't even know.

She moved forward now, the sun slipping slowly behind the mountain in the west, her steps upon the nicely kept ground making no tracks or even mussing with the trail that she followed. She shivered once, pulling her cloak about her a bit tighter, rather it was from the growing chill in the winters air, or a slight sense of fear, she couldn't tell, just yet.

Her eyes swept the headstones of the fallen, though not reading their names, too many to count, too many for her to want to remember. Her long fiery locks hidden beneath her hood now began as well to shift and sift out from the sides to breath the evenings air, every now and again blowing in that small wind to cross over her lips, only to be pushed back again with a small hand.

What am I doing here? she mused to herself, her mind seemingly telling her to question her actions.

who am I? this comment whispered in the cool air, coming from frowning lips, as her mind now seemed to race backwards to the night not all too long ago in the hospital when she had faced the Necromancer and lived, somehow.

She still had a great many questions, ones she would confront her mother with at some point, just, she knew, in her heart, that perhaps what she believed to be her mother, may not have been as such, not now, not since things have been happening to her that were of the oddest happening. Things like her abilities to not breath for many long moments, though this, she never tested too far, always afraid she'd pass out at the wrong moment, things such as her ability to see things happening all over, all at once, from the things in front of her eyes, to the back rooms of the hospital, things that seemed to happen before they did... it was all too con fusing for the young nurse of Karador, her eyes, why were they the color they were? No human she knew of possessed such color, and she was beginning to think, despite her mother's refusal to admit it, she was not human after all. But if this was the case, then what was she and why did her mother protect her from knowing, and why had the Necromancer seemed to know something about her when he had not ever seen her before that night.

She had so many questions, and none of them answered, so many thoughts, and though she hated the ground, the air and all else about the man who had killed so many she tried so hard to save, she too knew, she needed him to find many, if not all those answers.

harrypotterfan:)

once again Kiara....brilliant job.....Ginny showed us one of your old piece....and it's really really good....must have took you a long time.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

(Thanks, man, those were written so long ago heehee.. hope you enjoy them as well.. )

The streets outside the city were dark at night, with only the shine of the moon and stars above to light them up. A small figure moved along the path to the Karador cemetery up ahead as seen by the necromancer walking far behind her as he made his way down the road himself. He had spent that day out in the city, taking care of some chores he had to accomplish there. The curfew on the city gates made it difficult for him to access the city for his work, or rather, made it more inconvenient, making him have to travel without the cover of darkness. He did so hate the daylight. It always seemed so unnecessarily bright and cheery to him, and the light of the sun seemed to hurt his eyes, even made them water sometimes, especially in the last few years, he noticed it getting worse.

The one-hour before sunset curfew at the city gates also made Decimas wonder about the girl making her way to the graveyard after dark. She obviously had to have left the city before the gates closed for the night, just as he had had to do himself. But she obviously knew too, that she wouldn't be going back in until the morning. That little nurse was getting more and more daring, it seemed, as time went by. He hadn't seen her since that night in the hospital, and what a glorious night that was. He even smiled then, at the thought of that night, but then continued to think again about how peculiarly forward the young thing was being, walking into the haunted graveyard in the middle of the night with no way of getting back into the city. He knew it was her, that it was Cella, the nurse from the city hospital, the girl he traumatized that night, the girl that had the gall to stand up to him. He could sense it was her, of course, he could feel their connection, the link he knew he should have had with her, with the unchained.

As apprehensive as he was about the whole scenario that night, about her becoming more and more daring, even so much as to walk into his graveyard, though he was fairly certain she wouldn't have known it was where he lived, he still couldn't help but be almost excited about getting to see her again, to talk to her again. He knew there was something he needed to know about her, something he needed to figure out. He wanted so desperately to find out what it was that the necromancers of old held over the unchained that allowed them to use them as they did. He wanted to be able to use the unchained just as they did all those years ago. This girl, Cella, seemed to be the perfect means for him to find out. This was one of those times where better judgment may have pulled him away, if it weren't for his curiosity and arrogance. He did always seem to get the better of himself, and he always hoped it wouldn't bite him in the ass, as he always knew it could. Decimas almost admired himself though, for taking the chances he did, for reaching out in ways. Better judgment, as his old master had called it, was what Decimas always thought held the old necromancer back, whereas curiosity and the courage to let it take over at times, was what Decimas believed would pull him ahead in many ways. It was after all, the only attribute that would gain him the secret of the unchained.

By the time Decimas reached the great gates of the cemetery, the girl was well within the graveyard and seemed to be looking about at the countless tombs that filled the yards. Those headstones reached out across the field as far as the eyes could see, even in the daylight, and with the best of eyes. Decimas himself didn't even know exactly how many there were, though that nuisance of a grave keeper probably did. After all, that ghost had been there for hundreds of years and has probably had the time to count the headstones countless times throughout the ages. Decimas stood and leaned against the gates that were still open since Cella never did swing them back shut. He waited for a few moments, thinking on why she might be there, and on what he may say to her, what she may say to him, as well as giving her a little time to move about within the cemetery, and himself, a little more time to observe her. He did have some better judgment after all, as it seemed.

He looked up at the two large pillars, those almost tower like structures that were on either side of the front gates, and wondered as he did, where those stupid creatures were, those d**ned gargoyles. He wondered what Ashard's annoying pets were doing at the time, and if he and Cella would ever see them that night. He kinda wondered what Cella's reaction would be to them if they did, wondered just how daring she had become. It was a very large cemetery though, and those stone beasts definitely had more than enough space to play in, as the ghost called what they did at night, and in all probability, the girl wouldn't even be alerted of their presence there.

After waiting for a few moments, Decimas finally stood up straight and pulled his hood back over his head. He wouldn't have to do too much tricking to cover his face, what with there not being any lights in the cemetery anyways. He walked into the graveyard and pushed the big gates closed behind himself, even purposely making noise as he swung them shut and clicked them together. He even looked over at the girl in the field of tombstones for a second before setting in place the bar that crossed the two gates locking them together. After standing there against the then closed and locked gates for only a few moments, Decimas turned again to face into the graveyard, to face the girl, and started on his way to meet her.

With that deviously confident grin of his on his face, he strode casually up to where Cella was, walking much faster though than she was, to catch up to her. "Vires totus peius cado letaliter sic , vires totus infirmus nunc intereo de is. Vires vita solvo suus habitum in lemma ut nex vires prene suus toll." He said as he neared her, "You remember these words, don't you?" he asked, smiling at her, though she surely wouldn't be able to see the smile. "Sino spiritus labor lapsus ex lemma , ut ego vires tribuo lemma vita in nex." He continued, and chuckled just a bit. "Surely you haven't forgotten that night." He mocked, coming ever closer to the young thing. "sic hic ego iacio meus directus mos ut totus illud hic is nox noctis vires cado ex vita quod orior oriri ortus iterum ut poenanon virs de stipes excessum." He stopped only steps away from her, as he stood and looked down at her. "Do I get a hello?"

wow what a nice ending for a section, do I get a hello....I finished year 5 of Kiara and I'm up to Year 6....took me a day just to read the whole year 5....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

(LOL, ya? wow those are old, but meh, now you get the fel for Kiara character in this world.  )

Cella heard the clink of the gate as it shut, with some force, behind her, making her body tense all the more and her hands tighten on the sides of her cloak in response, though she did not turn around. The finality of the gate closing behind her as well, reminded the small girl just how stupid she had been, coming down here so late, she was forced to now look at her situation with a bit more seriousness than before, in short, she had resolved that she would not be returning to the safety of the city, nor would she be sleeping in her bed this night. Her feet seemed to slow, even hesitate slightly before she was once again able to move them forward with a resolve that took quite some courage, for at this point, she had become a bit more jumpy perhaps than was necessary, but visions had begun to play in her mind again, things she didn't want to remember, but seemed forced to all the same, again and again.

She now looked about the graveyard, her lavender gaze falling on a headstone, one that had its name erased, obviously a very old resting place when she heard his voice. At first, she thought it was all in her mind again, but then, she realized the presence behind her and her feet stopped, refusing to move her body forward another step as she froze almost completely, both unable to turn around, as well as unable to breath, her lungs seemingly paralyzed along with the rest of her. In her mind however, she saw him standing just at her back, saw the same hooded figure that had taken near everything from her, had indeed, changed her life perhaps on what had seemed the longest most dreadful night of the girls life. Now however, with the thoughts of earlier combined with the fact that she would now be in the Necromancers presence again, Cella began to shiver slightly, though suddenly found it in herself to turn around and back away from the one man she feared more than any, but at the same time, was tied to in ways she could not explain.

A few more moments passed and she still hadn't answered him, a slight breeze blew between the two as they looked at one another, tossing the hem of her cloak about in its cool fingers as her own now seemed to loosen from the edges of her garment to follow her hands as they fell numbly at her sides.

Cella swallowed hard, her lavender eyes blinked twice when she finally managed to find her voice. "Hello." She said so quietly, he would have been hard pressed to hear.

Their meeting before, she had been angry, able to stave off her fear due to what he had done, this time, all she could remember was the way he made her feel, as well as those terrible words he just spoke to her again. "Yes... I remember all too well." She went on, her voice strengthening a bit now, her hand moving up involuntarily to touch the small scare that resided at the bottom of her throat, her index finger traversing the raised path before she once again dropped her hand numbly to her side.

She wanted to scream at him, yell at him, beat him with her tiny fists, but she was too scared to move still, to frightened of this man who remained cloaked and hidden under his hood though now, she remembered his lips as they cruelly smiled at her on that night and her hand moved to touch her own as the picture seared through her mind, only to, once again, drop numbly to her sides. Another flash of memory and her hand twitched as if remembering something else, her entire body then shivered as a cold chill ran through her spine, her eyes traveling to his hands and then back again to peer hopelessly inside that d**ned shadowed hood.

"What is it you want?" She asked then, almost in a hypnotic tone, as if her mind was shut off, and it was an animated being with no soul talking to the Necromancer, Cella seeming far away, perhaps still drawing back to that night.

((Are you going to reveal the man....because I don't like the suspense....reading and waiting....I can't find year 7....LOL....I've been looking for a few days now.....))

Kiara Johnson

(I will find the link for you)

The necromancer watched the girl as she stopped walking, seemingly frozen in place, and then as she turned to face him, his eyes completely fixed on her. Decimas grinned sadistically at the thought of it all, of having her so under his thumb, as it were. Just as he had done on their last meeting, Decimas lightened the unnatural shading under his hood for a few moments, but only enough for her to see the shape of his lips and a slight tint of his eyes as he peered out at her from under his big black hood.

He could barely even hear her say it, but he did manage to catch the little 'hello' in that quiet fearfull voice from the delicate looking form of the small girl and his grin widened as he realised that he got a greeting out of this girl that despised him as sure as the sun was hot. He started to wonder if she even made the concious choice to speak that word to him, to say hello, or if he had made her do it by some means he didn't understand. By the time he took in a breath and squinted his eyes as he thought about it for a moment, the shade under the hood of his cloak had increased again, making no more or less than complete darkness beneath that hood of his.

Not wanting to be presumptious about it yet, Decimas didn't say a word about it, but rather started to walk towards her again, matching those backward steps she had taken to get away from him moments before. He almost hesitated as she spoke again, but managed to shake it off with no more than a blink that she couldn't see and a brief pause in his breath. The girl seemed so distant, so faded, so lost. Her voice was dazed, near hypnotic and he wondered even more about what was going on with her. "I want it all, Cella." He replied confidently, easily covering up his curiosity. "I want the world and I want you to help me take it."

He didn't stop walking until he was directly infront of her, his toes only and inch away from hers and he peered down at her, his face so very close to hers. Decimas took in a deep breath, smelling the young thing as if he could smell fear as she stood right there infront of him; as thingyy as he was. "Could you,,, do that for me?" he said quietly, almost whispered into her ear as he leaned his head in next to hers.

As presumptious as it was of him to go right out and ask her, trying to asses this effect he seemed to have on her, he wanted to figure it out, he had to figure it out. Fortune favors the bold, after all, and he did intend to have good fortune. The unchained were created for the use of the necromancers in the first place, they were tools, and he planned to use them.

Moving his head back slowly, Decimas trailed his breath along the side of her neck, up her jaw and across her cheek as he licked his lips only inches from her face and finally stared her in the eyes as he finally backed his head away from hers. "Walk with me, will you?" he asked confidently, testing the waters, so to say, and started to slowly back away from her and started to turn slightly to walk the other way but still faced her the whole time and held one hand out to her as he started to get farther away.

Ginny Weasly

Once more, Kiara, awsome job.

You are a great writer, and I love reading your stories, as well as RPing with you. Both are much fun.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ooh what is Decimas going to do now...okay I would appreciate it Kiara...thanks!

Kiara Johnson

Cella remained rooted to the spot as the Necromancer advanced on her yet again, just as he had in the hospital, and yet again, she found that she couldn't move, her entire body began to shake all the more, though this time, it wasn't in anger, but fear, total fear of what this man was capable of doing to her. As well, she feared the way he made her feel, as if she wasn't there, as if his presence somehow seemed to almost override her very mind, her very will, almost. Once again, she swallowed, her mouth so dry that it hurt her throat to make the action complete, though she did all the same. Her breathing still hadn't returned, though she didn't even realize she didn't breath, she hadn't from the time he first approached her.

She found herself unable to retort to his statement of his wanting her to help him in his asinine and most horrid idea of what his taking over the world would mean, at least, for the moment as he now stopped, directly in front of her, mere inches from her small, trembling body. Her lavender gaze looked up at him, peering into the deadness of the shadowed hood that seemed to be part of her days as well, her most darkened nights. Once again, she was allowed to have a glimpse of his lips as he spoke to her in his dark voice, as well, she was, though most unwanted, allowed to gaze at his eyes, not entirely, just a lighting of the shadows, not near enough to make them out to perfection, though she felt, she didn't want to, and she stood, frozen, as if a mouse in fear of the cat about to attack and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

She felt his hot breath against her smooth skin and it sent chills down her spine as well created a sort of knot in her stomach that threatened to make her wretch, as he spread his breath along her neck and her cheek. The moment his breath washed over her throat, there appeared again the same, almost snake-like tendrils of darkness that worked under her flesh and reopened the scar, the only scare on this small girls body. The darkness left there from the sword she herself had pricked herself with upon their first meeting now making the wound fresh again and it began to bleed, though most unnoticed by Cella, he was certain to catch glimpse of it.

She could see him lick his lips, even if she wasn't looking, her mind showed her and she closed her eyes to control the sickening feel that continued to well inside her gut. "Why would I help you take over the world?" She asked, her voice still seemingly distant. "Tell me why, why do you want me to help you?" She asked with no real conviction, her mind suppressing emotion, as if cutting off any form of personality that was there, the only things left were curiosity as well as a deep fear, all else in the young girl was numbed, cut off suddenly, and once again, though her mind screamed and screamed at her to not listen, she couldn't help herself, she almost felt as though she had to, had no choice.

"Will you tell me why? I know you know, and I know I am not what I think..." She started and then stopped, as he stepped back from her, her lavender gaze following him. "I will listen to you, just help me." She almost pleaded, her mind telling her that she needed to talk, to question, to keep talking, to keep herself on track as to what she wanted in this meeting, and then she blanked again, she told him she would listen, should she? A voice in the back of her mind was trying once again to tell her to run, to blank out what he was telling her, to stop listening but her will to find out what she was seemed to be her undoing for the moment, and she didn't head the warning.

She shook her head as he held his hand out, wanted to refuse his gesture, refuse to go with him further into the darkness of the graveyard, but as she shook her head no, her hand came up and laid itself in his, the small fingers closing about the Necromancers palm and her feet moved, one and then the next, until she found, despite her objection, she was now beside him, walking in the direction he had chosen, to her surprise, and horror as well, her hand in his, as if they were best of friends out for a nights walk amongst the deadness of the graveyard.

((hmm.....interesting....why didn't Cella just say no and run....or something.....))

Kiara Johnson

((She tried to, but her mind moved without her conscious thought.))

Decimas noticed the dark tendrils of unnatural forces creeping up from under the skin of Cellas neck, and was taken aback wondering about the effects of such a hazard on the girl. He had never seen the darkness left behind from his sword creep back up in a person, never seen his effects leave and return without further agitation. He wasn't sure wether to be worried or be pleased. Would the residual effect of the darkness in his sword give him a stronger influence on her, or would it draw away from the powers he could tap? He certainly wondered, and didn't want to make a conclusion about it, but he didn't let his surprise and his curiosity show in his movements or in his manners. He didn't want to seem uncomfortable or like he was in over his head.

Letting his wonderment on the matter slip to the back of his mind for a while, Decimas closed his hand around hers when she took the hand he had held out to her and then finished turning to walk side by side with the girl deeper into the darkness of the graveyard. Her taking his hand, accepting his request to walk with him, and wanting to talk with him was definitely a step in the right direction. He still couldn't be sure of his influence though, still couldn't be sure what was making her do it. He realised that she had questions and seemed to very much want them answered, but he also couldn't help but notice how distant the girl behind the voice seemed to be, how mindlessly she seemed to follow his commands.

"You know you aren't what you think you are, but what else could you be?" he said more than asked as he turned his head to face her while walking, his own face still shaded in too much darkness to be seen. "You arent like other girls Cella," he continued, with a smile on his face that she couldn't see. "you're much much more." He paused for a moment and looked down at her little hand inside his own and lifted both their hands up to chest level in front of them, as he continued to look at her hand. "Why do you listen to me Cella?" he asked calmly, "Why did you say hello to me? Why did you take my hand and walk with me?"

He lowered his hand again, still holding hers and continued to hold her hand comfortably in his own as they continued to walk farther and farther into the cemetary. "I know you don't look up to me or in any way like me. Haven't you guessed that there's something between us? Haven't you realised that you're drawn to me?" He turned his head again to look at her for a moment before looking ahead again. "You were made for me, but of course your parents couldn't have told you that, they couldn't have known. That's why I want you to help me Cella, because you can."

Decimas didn't want to tell her truly what she was, he didn't want to let her know how strong she was, how powerful. He still didn't know how to use her, how to control her and if she knew what she could do, he was certain her hatred for him and what he did would surely press past what influence he seemed to naturally have over her and his curiosity wouldhave ended him. He definitely didn't mean for his own destined puppet to take his life, nor for anyone to take his life, for that matter. He only hoped that he wasn't treading the ice too thin, that he wasn't getting in over his head and losing control. This was something where he had to realise that this 'better judgement' his old master had always preached and practiced had to come into play. The old man had had a point as it tunred out, and Decimas had to acknowledge that, even as bold as he himself liked to be.

((Cella run before you realize it's too late.....LOL...joking running doesn't solve something in this case.....))

Kiara Johnson

His answer to her questions flashed a momentary spark of annoyance when he responded to her questions with questions, her hand twitched inside his as they walked during this brief aggravation though that was the only sign that she was aggravated at all, as she remained quiet, as he continued to speak, now holding her hand up in front of them, as they continued to walk, he further questioned her, though this time, she allowed his questions, welcomed them, as they seemed to meet a certain end, one in the direction of where she wished to be, as well, his voice seemed so claming, so soothing, making what would have been her usual fiery red-headedness melt away to near nothing.

She now took everything he had asked and everything he had said and mulled it over in her mind as they continued to walk the path leading into the abyss of what seemed a forever deadness, gravestone after gravestone passed them by in their walk, each one going unnoticed by the small nurse, as, like before in the hospital, nothing but he Necromancer seemed to matter to her, the objects in her outer vision all blurred past, as if in some obscured painting, a sort of surreal background, even the weather seemed to make no difference any longer, she had stopped shaking, though still felt as though she should be afraid, she somehow wasn't any longer, his continued talking, the voice, that voice of his, why was it so alluring, why was she drawn to him? That was one of his questions; didn't she realize she was drawn to him? "Yes, I know I am drawn to you, but why? I don't understand." She asked and then stated though she did not wait for an answer, her mind moving forward giving her little chance to think much more, only on what he had asked, only answer him . the echo in her mind was saying now, and so, that is what she did. "But what is between you and I, no, I shouldn't want to be here with you, no I don't want to be but then..." She paused and looked over at him through confused lavender eyes. "I feel I need to be, I want to be, you have my answers Necromancer, and I need you." She continued, her mind starting to scream at her again to shut up, only answer his questions, nothing more. "I said hello because you asked me to." She now stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and he was blind if he didn't see it. She continued to gaze at him, not looking to where they were going, putting her trust in him? "I didn't want to take your hand, you made me take it, didn't you?" She stated and then asked, still her gaze fully on him, her feet moving in step with his own, as if copying his every move.

Cella was quiet again, her gaze now moving forward, looking in the direction they walked, though seeing nothing, her lavender orbs, once brilliantly shining with fear, now slightly glazed and dull. The blood from the cut in her throat seeping through her robe now, making a crimson spot in the middle of the fabric about her collarbone. The shadowy death that surprised the Necromancer still dancing about under her pale skin, reaching upwards towards her head but recoiling the moment it drew too near. Cella reached up, suddenly feeling the sting of the cut, with her free hand and then drawing it away she looked down at her bloodied fingers. "I'm bleeding." She commented, with a quizzical sort of look on her face, but then simply dropped her hand back to her side and thought nothing more on it.

They walked still forward, and Cella again looked over at the Necromancer. "How was I made for you?" She asked then to his statement, her mind still working, stumbling over what to ask and what to reply to, though it seemed to urge her on to ask this question, and the next set as well. "But how could I help you? I know nothing of war or creating unlife from death." She went on in that same, hypnotic, dream-like, way she'd been speaking the entire time. "Are my parents really my parents? Did you kill my father?" She finished her line of questions and answers finally, her hand still clasped lightly in his own, her small fingers unmoving beneath his, her breath just as still as it had been, the only change was in her eyes, as to how they had glazed slightly over and the shadowy substance, that seemed to continue to try and take over her body, but was somehow forced to remain where it was, as if trapped where it had begun.