News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Soooo...?

Started by Chloe, June 11, 2007, 08:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

i'm mad at the movie theatures right now. i'm more excited for deathly hallows! when i get it that's all i'm gonna do it read it! i'm prolly gonna be done with it on the 21 lol. i'm gonna be reallt tempted to read the last chapters..cuz there are so many rumers going around that i really want to see if they're true.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

....that's what I would do because I never have the patience to read the whole book to find out the ending....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

but i'm gonna hold back. i'm gonna read it all the way through!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

well I never do that to Harry Potter books unless I have read it at least 3 times....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

haha....soooooooo...

so what do we do next.....any new topics.....LOL

ChoChangHP118

i know nothing new right now....i have to go take a shower...but i don't wanna..so i'm not gonna!

.......I'm going to be gone for maybe 30 minutes so you can go....LOL

shreya

Quote from: Chloe on June 11, 2007, 08:55:14 AM
So! does anyone have any juicy gossop about the new harry potter books or the new movies?!

i read the e-book of deathly hallows9i am still not sure weather its the correct one ) it says that....remus lupin and nymphadotra tonks die for helping harry

Chloe

i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

Hang on Shreya. Stop releasing any more information, be it true or fake. I am not convinced that the ebook you've read is genuine, but either way, don't release any information.

Ginny Weasly

I agree with 0612, we would all really appreciate it if you stopped.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

not to be mean....but I agree with 0612

Chloe

yeah it does kinda spoil the fun.
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!