News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boreded

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 13, 2007, 09:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

*ok...but I could just leave him right here and now....*
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

*No i said. Jay don't like me he likes you. It seems everyone does* Sarah siad she really wanted a butter beer but was not going to.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

*We just met....anyways he is just dancing with me....I'm going with you.*
((I haven't told you his name is Jay yet....LOL))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

*No dance with him. Stay I'm fine*

(I danced with him frist remeber and we meet each other)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

((never told you his name....LOL.....I thought that might have been better...wait where are you going again?))

Shara2007

(Oh okay sorry lets say I said that guy insead of Jay. The tea shop)

((ok tea shop....just wondering))

Cho had a worried look as she heard Sarah's message but sent back*Ok,see you later.*

Jay saw her worried look and asked her with a gentle tone,"What happened Cho?"

Shara2007

*okay see you later* Sarah siad as she started to drawl and drink pumkin juice.

Cho looked up into his chestnut eyes and smiled. She said shaking her head,"Just worried about my friend.

Jay grabbed her by the waist and said playfully,"Cho you're going to learn how to have fun once in a while!"

Shara2007

Sarah was used to being alone so she was drawling her lowly room with everything neat.

"Well that is a change."

Jay danced with her smiling.

Cho laughed and said to Jay,"Okay some fun for today."