News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hello there. HERMIONE!!

Started by RileyGranger, August 16, 2002, 01:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RileyGranger

TEXT[shadow=red,left,300]TEXT[/shadow]//URL ::)
Hello Every1!!! My real name is Mary  :-X, but my name i use when it comes to Harry Potter is: Riley Granger(hermiones twin). i absolutely LOVE HARRY POTTER AND HERMIONE GRANGER!!! Even though my signiture stinx, doesn't mean i am not Emma Watsons BIGGEST fan! I am totally like her, but i have a little bit more attitude and am more outspoken than her. Well, i am online all the time and i love to talk so E-mail Or im me asap okay? k thanx! Love you! Peace to all the hp and hg luvers out there. jk. lol. bye!!!!!
I aM tHe 1 AnD oNlY: rIlEy GrAnGeR!!!!! hErMiOnE's TwIn SiStEr!!! (MaKe BeLiEvE)
wRiTe To Me!!!!!! J/k. LoL.
I love Hermione!!!!!!!!! (but not like THAT) lol.
                LoVe AlWaYs AnD 4eVeR,
                      mArY cEcIlIa *AkA* rIlEy GrAnGeR

Lily_Evans

Welcome to HPF!

Hope you have fun!

*~*Hermione*~*

Hi!! Welcome to HPFF!!!! Im Hermione (no, really), and Im online most of the day too!! Well, at least till school starts. My IM and email is StarFlame1300@aol.com!! IM me!! By the way, I like Hermy G too. Not LIKE her like her...oh, you know what I mean!!!
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Lily_Evans

Hermione_Granger

here cums ANOTHER hermione, lol!! im like emma too, i didnt realize that until i saw her at the premiere...im just NOT as pretty as her, and my hair is darker. shes really cool.
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

RileyGranger

lol. yea. thank you guys,. what do u mean i am hermione granger (no, really)? sry i m a blonde so i dont understand somethings. jk. lol
I aM tHe 1 AnD oNlY: rIlEy GrAnGeR!!!!! hErMiOnE's TwIn SiStEr!!! (MaKe BeLiEvE)
                LoVe AlWaYs AnD 4eVeR,

RileyGranger

lol. yea. thank you guys,. what do u mean i am hermione granger (no, really)? sry i m a blonde so i dont understan ;Dd somethings. jk. lol
 ;D
                LoVe AlWaYs AnD 4eVeR,

*~*Hermione*~*

*exasperated sigh* no no no. Im not Hermione Granger, cuz she doesnt exist. Im Hermione an actual girl with the name Hermione!! lol. Get it??
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Hermione_Granger

your name is hermione? sorry, but i don't really believe that...but if u say so, why would u lie?

Lily_Evans

......................... ::)

ronweazley122

Hermione_Granger

ok, so u guys think she is lying? ok, i dont want to get into this...
*goes in the niddle of the room and draws a circle, and says: my personal little chalk-bubble place, where nothnig is confusing, and only this guy is aloud in here with me:

teehee! oh, and emily and hermione_g r really good friends of mine, so there aloud in too!

ronweazley122

Lily_Evans

the picture is fine..Now I can see it!

*Ohhh! let me in the Circle!*

ronweazley122